Owen Goin

langland

Elite Member
Reaction score
Michael Owen dropped to the bench, Terry McDermott says a deal is done and he is out of here BLOBBY

i still think he will stay
if he was going do u think liverpool would put him on the bench
no surpose liverpool had 4 injurys and he is on the bench would he have been put on or left on the bench
he would have played
if u saw the interview with him on the tv he said we have had disccusions in america
and will be haveing another 1 in a couple of weeks
well it has'nt benn a couple of weeks

if u remember when talk was of gerrard going to chelsea who put a stoory in the paper about owen asking gerrard to stay ????
it was owen now for him to say that and leave it dont make sence

lets see who is right

i am 50/50

chris waddle reckons vieira will stay aswell lol, personally i would not mind vieira going sure he is a tallisman for arsenal but one man does not make a team and if vieira thinks he is biiger than the gooners then good riddens ;)

i feel the same for micheal owen... to be fair dave he has been less than his average self for a few seasons the last time he did something meaningful and urned a game around was against us in the FA CUP final when he stuffed us in the last part of 80mins :(

cisse looks like an excellent buy and well boy i never even knew baros could play the way he played in euro 04 and one last factor you have good old gerrard a true liverpool player who plays with his heart i can only see better things for liverpool and i would notworry to mcuh about losign owen hes not really that good in my opinion !

After their first 11 Liverpool are very thin on the ground, they need to sell Michael to raise funds to strengthen.
There was a lot of speculation on talksport prior to the team being announced that Michael would be on the bench because if he played he wouldn't be able to play for another team in Champs league

i thought it might have been hot air about owen ?

but i guess micheal wanted to go there... i dont believe liveropol needed 8 million and the right sided midfielder (cant remember his name) liverpool still have one of the biggest fan bases going from there earlier days.

when i read it yesterday on sky sports breaking news i could not believe it

i then watched the vieira interview, im not convinced about that one bit lol

what im not convinced about is vieira's love for arsenal or his love to take a paycut to 60 grand a week witch is less that what he is on now at the arsenal (i know madrid is tax free so it maybe more.... but the clubs dont pay them so they get taxed on the whole lot over here anyhow)

but to the whole thing is quite funny because i thought vieira was a cert and owen was hot air lolol... jstu goes to show nowadays that no one can tell what is fact or what is fixction or what players actually want, and its a shame that contracts players have dont mean a thing anymore :(

Back