Ovivo phone network

IAmATeaf

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just in case anybody here is with Ovivio, they have shut up shop as of today and you can request a PAC code by using the form on their website if you want to keep your number.

I had been umming and ahhing about getting a SIM but decided some months ago that it was too good to be true but some have been using their SIM for over a year so got their moneys worth.

I nearly bought one, but as you say it did sound to good to true, glad I held out now.

its a shame my parents were using them both pensioners as well but all good things come to an end sooner or later !!!!!!

I got one about 6 months ago.....it was great, it would have cost me more than the £20 I paid

I'm looking around to replace it with another cheap sim

FFS !! Just my luck bought an Ovivo sim on the 4th of this month and haven't used it yet as waiting for credit on the old sim.
£20 for nothing !! :Angryfire

Ah well! I don't feel so bad now lol
Been with them six weeks. Used less than 50 txts, 20MB & 30 mins. Still had £17 credit left.
Way hay!
Another Betamax moment lol.

Still getting incoming calls & txts ??? Wonder why lol

FFS !! Just my luck bought an Ovivo sim on the 4th of this month and haven't used it yet as waiting for credit on the old sim.
£20 for nothing !! :Angryfire

I put the wife on it about 30 days ago. I ummed and arrrrrred for best part of year but did mine on the 5th. Bit annoyed but not the end of the world. Put a claim on PP and then have my CC to claim on. I've got my PAC codes, though some say they are not working, and have gone back with VM.

Also getting calls and texts :)

Was going to get my son one of these a few months ago but ended up getting a contract phone for him.

How did these make money / survive for so long ? It was good for the people who got it a while ago , just don't understand how they done it for so cheap. Good on them for doing it.

Back