Overwriting data when softmodding

Grinchyaaa

Inactive User
Reaction score
I started on Bennybens guide and got to step 50 where I got to some difficulty which won't allow me to proceed, if I start the new guide (The one with pictures) from scratch could there be any errors as i've already gone through quite a bit of bennybens guide. Thanks

I started on Bennybens guide and got to step 50 where I got to some difficulty which won't allow me to proceed, if I start the new guide (The one with pictures) from scratch could there be any errors as i've already gone through quite a bit of bennybens guide. Thanks

You should be fine,I did reply to your other post m8.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1709674/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah right, sorry I didn't notice as I thought all the forum was reset or something. Do you reccomend me starting right from the beggining again then and just doing all the steps from the start even though my Wii most likely has the beggining stuff already installed?

Ah right, sorry I didn't notice as I thought all the forum was reset or something. Do you reccomend me starting right from the beggining again then and just doing all the steps from the start even though my Wii most likely has the beggining stuff already installed?

Just do it from the start don't skip anything. Your not the first that has had to start an other guide, Ballys one is hard to mess with the pictures. I do recommend backing up nand just in case. You will have bootmii installed if you were on step 50 of bennys.

Back