ouija boards - scary ? or just skank

Did the ouija board do any thing ?

• yes i pooped me undercrackers

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • nope... what a load of tosh, how ever i wont stand on the cracks or walk under a ladder

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • never tried one

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok, i've done them ages ago, like years ago, and tell some pretty amazing stories, thats if you believe! lol...

interested to know other peoples experiances with them, if any at all. or do you think there pish....

what made yopu think of that m8? lol

ive never done one, but have heard stories, and after seeing chucky on the telly, id kick any 2 foot tall evil spirit right in the spuds lol

My mum went on one with her sisters to prove that it was all rubbish, but she came home shaking saying that it was real and she had a few messages for relatives.

One message was to tell my uncle to go get his kidneys checked out, my mum phoned him and he laughed it off but a few weeks later he was taken into hospital with kidney stones!

Apparently I've got the spirit of my mums dead cousin following me, he died of a brain tumour in the 50's.
:)

I got really into them for years when i was a kid, well round about 20 year old, seen some amazing things, and some terrifying things as well.

Take this or not... true or false, lol...but it's true.

Told us to go an look out the window and when we lifted the blinds at exactly the same time a mate had turned up and was just about to look through the window as we pulled the blinds up as you can imagine lot of screaming going on.

This is just one of the bizarre stories that i can tell..lol

I went to flick some ash from a ciggy that i was having and i dropped it, it landed standing up, yip, thats the truth, believe it or not, so this butt end falls out my hand and lands standing up over on the Ouija board, things like that, that can freak you out. unless that's common for cigarette ends to land standing up....lol

I'll not tell you about the horse races until later.

i have done them and that glass f*cking moves it was scary i asked questions and got answers i sh*t myself got hold of a real ouija board didn't really get anything from it only the one which we made seemed to work we was talking to a freinds gran and she had spelled a name out of someone and the next minute he knocked on the door not long after he died of a drugs overdose i was talking to my nanna as well asking only things i would know and got the answers

Last edited:
mate you just give me a shudder, when the glass moves it's like some one pulling it or pushing it to wards you are away from you but like an energy sorce....not like your mate is sliding it, in fact a good Ouija board you should not really be touching the glass, just resting very lightly your finger tips on it....

think I'll put the light on....lol 18.31pm

Apparently I've got the spirit of my mums dead cousin following me, he died of a brain tumour in the 50's.
:)

id phone ghostbusters

I went to flick some ash from a ciggy that i was having and i dropped it, it landed standing up, yip, thats the truth, believe it or not, so this butt end falls out my hand and lands standing up over on the Ouija board, things like that, that can freak you out. unless that's common for cigarette ends to land standing up....lol

at a BBQ an old friend wanted a joint that i was smoking, he was about 12 feet away and we were all to lazy/pissed/stoned to move, so he opened his mouth, and i flicked the joint right at his head, after spinning through the air, it hit his lip and he caught it, the right way, and carried on smoking it. it was a total fluke, me and him sat like nothing much had happened but everyone around us was totally amazed lol, and anyone who wasnt there never believes it lol

Where is the just straight 'nope, its a load of shite'?

Superstition is skank.

I dont believ in them BUT.

Many many moons ago we had a party at my m8s cos his mum was in Spain (its traditional to do that as you know). His older sister had done the ouija board stuff, we used to call her scary Mary, even though her name was Joanne. Of course we had to have a go and we were all messing by pushing the glass and spelling out Satan but one of the girls there just took a bloody wobbler when we spelt her name out backwards, I mean she freaked big time, started pulling her hair out etc etc, that ended the party as we couldn't get her calmed down and had to call her older sister to come get her. She had always been known as a really nice girl but after that she was just known as the freak who shreeked.

True story but it may have been the booze which freaked her out but to this day we still talk about it at parties.

I tried this once many years ago...now I didn't think I was the type to scare easy never believed in all that spirit world shit....I can tell you it scared the fooking life out me, glass moving and spelling out names of relatives that had passed on, names that nobody present would know of...needless to say I have never tried to play that shit since and WARN YOU...if you suffer from a nervous disposition leave well alone lol.

:Cheers:

id phone ghostbusters

at a BBQ an old friend wanted a joint that i was smoking, he was about 12 feet away and we were all to lazy/pissed/stoned to move, so he opened his mouth, and i flicked the joint right at his head, after spinning through the air, it hit his lip and he caught it, the right way, and carried on smoking it. it was a total fluke, me and him sat like nothing much had happened but everyone around us was totally amazed lol, and anyone who wasnt there never believes it lol

hhhaha man, i can relate to this, so i see where your coming from...llolo

me mate flicked one of them matches, the one that you get from the army and navy store, the ones that light in space, ok well maybe not in space but under water and it was the middle of the night, lights out, some depeche mode on and he flciked the fooker and it landed in me gob, swallowed it and then thought all night that it was going to burst into flames.... drank 3 pints of milk....lol.........

I tried this once many years ago...now I didn't think I was the type to scare easy never believed in all that spirit world shit....I can tell you it scared the fooking life out me, glass moving and spelling out names of relatives that had passed on, names that nobody present would know of...needless to say I have never tried to play that shit since and WARN YOU...if you suffer from a nervous disposition leave well alone lol.

Thats where they say that you are making the glass move as you are over whelming the room with your presence, and what you spell out is what your sub conscious knows....thats why, apparently it happens.... i still think the wife from renta ghost is under the table.....

na seriously, I'm with you, but that's what they say happens

Thats where they say that you are making the glass move as you are over whelming the room with your presence, and what you spell out is what your sub conscious knows....thats why, apparently it happens.... i still think the wife from renta ghost is under the table.....

na seriously, I'm with you, but that's what they say happens

Lol there was 6 of us all about 18 years old...and it was Halloween, not the best time of year to be trying that for the first time lol...we were all genuinely scared after about 1 hour of playing, everyone shit scared of walking home alone, the next day we all met up and nobody would admit to moving the glass...had nightmares for a few nights...wouldnt play it if you paid me lol.

lo.... its about the same era that i was in...man it shitzzzz you up

i would love to try it but i'm too scared to!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

dude, you have to have a few beers with me and a few "lungs" and we do one man, it will melt thy mind cells....

lmfao....man, ok get a glass i'll talk you through it

Back