Oscam Help Please

alonso

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know this has been asked loads before and believe me I havent stopped reading, searching, trying since sunday dinner and I'm still stuck lol

I have my s*y card in my duo, have installed oscam and have managed to get the card clearing ok but I cant share it, I'm trying to just use oscam to read the card and share to cccam clients. Do you have to add each client into the oscam.server file aswell as the .user file?

Can someone check my configs please before my head explodes lol

oscam.config
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

oscam.server
Code:

oscam.user
Code:
would I have to add the other 3 clients I have to oscam.user?

Any help would be great, bought premier sports on saturday for the rugby league world cup and so far have watched a game lol

Each client will have their own [account] in oscam.user only

Make sure the port you have specified for CCcam protocol is the same port as you have put in your clients sealions
And delete or # out all the newcamd stuff in your oscam.conf

Thanks mate, I thought it was just each account in .user but seen that much different stuff online I was going in circles, so if I # the newcamd lot out I should be ok? Not sure why only the server is connecting ok but not clients?

Thanks wiz

You cant use the same port for both cccam and newcamd.... you have them both on 16000... ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The card clears because of [dvbapi]

You cant share because of the port conflict. .. do as wiz suggested and it should work. .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Digger, will try this again in the morning before work!

I have added my other clients to oscam.user, using the same config as above and my living room box connects and works great but none of the others connect? in oscam webif status I get the following error messages for each external client:
c encrypted cccam-client 00.00.00.00 rejected (dad, invalid ip)
76A0AA08 c password for 'dad' invalid!
12:23:55 76A0AA08 c dad disconnected from 00.00.00.00
(ip addres changed)

any ideas?

I have added my other clients to oscam.user, using the same config as above and my living room box connects and works great but none of the others connect? in oscam webif status I get the following error messages for each external client:
(ip addres changed)

any ideas?

Do your user accounts look like this ?

[account]
disabled = 0
user = wiz
pwd = dwz
keepalive = 1
group = 1
cccmaxhops = 5
cccreshare = 0

my user accounts are all like this with each account using there own user and pass from the cline:

[account]
user = livingroom
pwd = password
uniq = 1
hostname = testing.no-ip.biz
allowedprotocols =
monlevel = 1
caid = 0963
ident = 0963:000000
group = 1
blockemm-unknown = 1

my user accounts are all like this with each account using there own user and pass from the cline:

[account]
user = livingroom
pwd = password
uniq = 1
hostname = testing.no-ip.biz
allowedprotocols =

monlevel = 1
caid = 0963
ident = 0963:000000
group = 1
blockemm-unknown = 1

Remove the parts in red above and also make sure you have removed or hashed out all the newcamd stuff from your oscam.conf,plus make sure the CCcam port in oscam.conf matches the one in your clients sealions :)

And restart oscam after :)

Remove the parts in red above and also make sure you have removed or hashed out all the newcamd stuff from your oscam.conf,plus make sure the CCcam port in oscam.conf matches the one in your clients sealions :)

And restart oscam after :)

sorted!!! thank you wiz!! Much appreciated:)

Back