Orton x403p probelm

blokeunknown73

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hope someone can help, got a x403p which powers on but digital display stays at 0:00 and nothing on tv screen, do you think if the tuner is swapped it may fix it.

thanks

Doubtful, a defective tuner would stop incoming broadcasts, but you should still be able to access the menus and the clock should still work. It sounds like something much more terminal; I might be wrong though, try taking the tuner module out - just in case the fault is taking the rest of the system down; if it doesnt then allow you to view the menu screen, you know the tuner is not the problem.

Have tried without tuner board, same problem, one thing i have noticed is the power board makes a loud buzzing sound, have tested the voltages with a volt meter and they seem ok but can this be the problem??

I had the same 0:00 issue .I couldnt resolve it ,the box is a doorstopper now.

Hi had same problem changed the psu on board it stands about 1inch high 1/2 inch across round says on it ZCKJ 22uf 400v+105 c

Hi had same problem changed the psu on board it stands about 1inch high 1/2 inch across round says on it ZCKJ 22uf 400v+105 c

A big black capacitor is it ? Is that all you need to change ?
There is some black discoloration beside that capacitor on my board so replacing it could be the solution .
Thanks

I tried this ,in fact I used a new psu board but it had the same 00:00 error.
Must be corrupted Rom I'd say

Back