Original image TM600

RGZ

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello
Someone can indicate me the link to download the original image of TM600?

I made an update via serial, but in the end showed me:
hardware version is not mine. (got 0x56312e31, 0x56312e30 expected)
maybe you transfered the wrong file.
My hardware model: 20363030
My hardware version: 56312e30

Thank you.

but i installed "TM-TM600 ur_tm-500Super URupdate-180211" image and show the message.

before I installed the image "TM-500s-TM-600iQ_update-110831", but my box starts the first screen appears and then restarts.
Now I have to restore the original image.

The only thing I can suggest is to use Technomate Control Centre using a null modem cable and ensure you select factory settings. Hopefully someone can post another solution.

As with all receivers and images, when you have your ideal setup, always make a backup (if possible) so you can restore if/when the need arises.

There was a thread on another forum, wherein the issue you are having was resolved by flashing the original image which you asked for and then flashing another one. Many thanks to Bassethhound for his upload which I reproduce here.

Attachments

• TM600_official.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 23
Thank you!!!

I managed to solve the image "TM600_update DW FTA", but now I can not connect via FTP.
already changed the file "password" which is in var / etc to:
root::0:0:root:/root:/bin/sh

when I try to connect via FTP, with the password field blank, the error appears:
530 Login Incorrect.

What can I do?

You know the user and password that comes in the picture ""TM600_update DW FTA"" ?
I can do a factory reset to restore the image data...

Back