Orange spvm3100 - Best sat nav soloution thoughts

blinky3i

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
Just got an orange spvm3100 (with 1gb minisd)and holox bluetooth gps, Just wondering what you guys think is the best sat nav solution for this device.
Cheers

Thanks, never heard of igo maybe give that a shot, what version do i need?.
Cheers

Sorry mate I can't remember. I had it installed as a backup for some time. Better than TomTom in some respects, but not others. Overall I'd go for Tomtom.

Hi,
Just got an orange spvm3100 (with 1gb minisd)and holox bluetooth gps, Just wondering what you guys think is the best sat nav solution for this device.
Cheers
TomTom, as already mentioned, Navigon if they support it, but try different ones, what other people like you may not, it's a matter of preference.

Yeh i'd stick to tomtom, i tried other sat nav software but if your used to using tomtom and its layout everything else seems complicated and wrong (well it does to me anyway lol)

TomTom and the touch screen makes it a breeze.

if you like tweaking and cistomizing then has to be tomtom as you can find plenty of voices and poi's plus if you need to go to the latest version of maps tomtom ones are the easist to to find on forums

word of caution, make sure tomtom 6 is compatible with your device, i got caught out with my O2 IQ having windows mobile s/w and having to install tomtom5 instead. Symbian s/w is compatible with tomtom 6.

word of caution, make sure tomtom 6 is compatible with your device, i got caught out with my O2 IQ having windows mobile s/w and having to install tomtom5 instead. Symbian s/w is compatible with tomtom 6.

I have tomtom on my HTC trinity P3600 and don't know what I did without it....

Back