Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

orange light on dm500s internet connection

Dodger76

Inactive User
it wont power on or off when i plug in to the router two orange lights comes and one third light flasheson is it bricked an what will i need to do :questionmark:

Make sure you have DHCP ticked in the network section and check your cable is not faulty be trying another.

You say it wont power on when it plugged into your router.

Do we assume from that it powers on if not plugged into the router ?

You say it wont power on when it plugged into your router.

Do we assume from that it powers on if not plugged into the router ?

the router is on the dm500s has green light on front on orange light in box on but does nothing else
holding power button in does nothing either from the controll

the router is on the dm500s has green light on front on orange light in box on but does nothing else
holding power button in does nothing either from the controll

What we are trying to figure out m8 is does the box itself power up and switch on,regardless of the router/internet situation

Well disconnect the router, get a null modem cable and DreamUP and try flash a image .

im trying to see if i can reflash the box or if it will need jtag

Look unless you can describe whats happening in a way we understand then we cannot help you,

again,does the box power on and display any picture on the TV???

Look unless you can describe whats happening in a way we understand then we cannot help you,

again,does the box power on and display any picture on the TV???
The tv has no signal when plugged into the box as if the box is not on but the green light in the front is on

is there another way to jtag dm500s

can anybody tell me if there is another way to jtag dm 500s without soldering to mother board :questionmark:

Re: is there another way to jtag dm500s

You have to solder. In reply to other thread, the software is on forum.

With regards to yet other thread, Have you tried reflashing. I don't think you answered.

I have merged all your similar threads into here

Feck no wonder im confused... Re flash via null modem cable and dreamup. That should sort it. Dont see the need to jtag

the box has a blank screen with no signal flashing on my tv screen the box has gereen light on front dcc not connecting to box flash wizard same thing i think the box is dead

the box has a blank screen with no signal flashing on my tv screen the box has gereen light on front dcc not connecting to box flash wizard same thing i think the box is dead

Mate listen to the answers given. Connect to the box via null modem and serial adapter using dream up and flash the image. once you have done that the box should work. The fact that dcc doesn't connect is not relevant or is the no signal.

Back