optoma 3d xl and acer revo

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
guys im gunna buy 1 of these in the next week or 2

Optoma EMEA - 3D-XL: 3D Projector Adapter

now iv also got an acer revo r3700 as my media player which will be connected to my 3d xl, but what im wondering is if i download 3d movies, theres a few on mzb sites, will i be able to play them through the revo as im sure nvidia have a 3d driver for this, and output them to the 3d xl to then show through my optoma hd600x projector in 3d.

iv got no idea about this 3d stuff in all honesty, all im really wanting to know is weather these devices will work together as it would be perfect if i could download 3d content and play it all through the 3d xl and my projector!

i'd check to see if the Revo could handle the 3-D first before you splash any cash

i'd check to see if the Revo could handle the 3-D first before you splash any cash
it can handle 3d, supposedly anyway, obviously never tried it, lol, but thats not the sole purpose of buying it anyway, connected to my projector i also have my dreambox which is 3d capable, and a ps3/blu ray so it will be used for these aswell, but would be great if the acer would link up fine and play any 3d content i could download directly through the 2 devices!

Back