opticum x7 cccam

gaco80

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi

i have recently purchased the opticum x7 and the guy in the shop i could get cccam working on it...had a look around this forum but cant find anything on how to install the cccam plugin... any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
gaz

no i didnt... got sorted from the irish lad.... had to get it sorted earlier but thanks alot for the response.... something up with me account will be lookin into... its only a new one ....,,.nice one for the post will have a mess around with it

thanks again
gaz

the x7 is nothing like the s10 its the x4 that looks like the s10 but thats where the simularity ends i would not put s10 software on the x4 and def not the x7 as the x7 has a dvbs and a dvbt tuners
there is a lot of modded firmware about for the boxes tried to send a pm for a forum with plenty of firmware and latest key file but your box is full

the x7 is nothing like the s10 its the x4 that looks like the s10 but thats where the simularity ends i would not put s10 software on the x4 and def not the x7 as the x7 has a dvbs and a dvbt tuners
there is a lot of modded firmware about for the boxes tried to send a pm for a forum with plenty of firmware and latest key file but your box is full
he ended up getting sorted and finding the right firmware mate!

Back