openpli vu+ duo test image

downloading now m8 will try in a few hours time.

the kids wre going home this afternoon, and not back up then untill not next weekend, but the weekend after, the missus is also not staying here for the next 10 days, so will be able to test things on the duo without worrying about getting it back into a working state (but i do now have a backup that i can flash via usb at any time) so we can test and tweak things till theyre right

the current dw test image is perfect though for using, ill report back on this later today :)

RELEASE IT!!​
[/FONT

i love the detail in the dragon in HD, the only thing id change (and this is only because im a secret dragon and fantasy legend nerd lmao) would be the exit path of the fire from his mouth (girl dragons have different eyes) as the fire can be seen under his chin, but thats no biggie lol

during the wizard, it asked me if i would like to restore settings that must either be saved to my connected USB or HDD (i didnt even know i had settings saved lol) and the wizard gave the option to 'yes restore my settings' or 'no just start my dreambox' other than that, it was all Vuduo

the 'usual' bugs thative noticed on my dm800 and twin also popped in here, so not really a big deal. i installed cross epg, and it greenscreened on exit, but i have gotten used to this when a channel list isnt properly installed. downloaded rats channel list from the pre installed plugin, nice :), og yeh, corss epg downloaded from digitalworldzlinux with no problems at all, i then set crossepg to a manual update, and as expected, nothing happened, and upon pressing exit, as expected, i got the tuner failed error, so turned to a tv channel, runn crossepg again, and all worked fine, as expected

the dw spinner works fine, watching filthy ladies on hustler HD on hotbird fine :proud: pause on the ass shot is fine

if theres anything specific you want me to look at, let me know :)

theres only one thing, that my kids actually brought up, and thats to get the epg, you need to press and hold epg then select epg, instead of just pressing the EPG button, this image is the same, pressing epg brings up a programme synopsis but is not really a biggie, i think off the top of my head thats just moving an <l> marker in keymap, not too sure though, but this is (in my view) good for release as soon as we make a write up on it

i love the detail in the dragon in HD, the only thing id change (and this is only because im a secret dragon and fantasy legend nerd lmao) would be the exit path of the fire from his mouth (girl dragons have different eyes) as the fire can be seen under his chin, but thats no biggie lol

wtf lol

the fire under his chin is coming out the sides of its mouth from the back of its throat, so from a side view it looks under his chin ;)

what colour eyes do gorl dragons have then ?

and yes Release this and the SE :)

once extracted its in a folder called vuplus, can this be renamed ?
ir is it just the rar that can be renamed ?

I think it's just the zip file not the contents.
best to check with digi

yes only rename the actual archive and NOT any of the files inside it, these are named as they are so the receiver recognises its an update file

the archive can be named anything you want though

Back