OpenPLi 4.0 sim2 image daily build

no idea why you cannot get it working either sound here

I thought i can't find gjstroom dm800se openpli patch image ever again. Keep up the great work Sir.

thank you very much, never any problems with your images

I would think it is more who your connected to. Nothing wrong with CCcam on this image.

The default CCcam which comes during the basic installation steps didn't work for me. I installed CCcam manually, that's working fine now.

Gjstroom. keep up the good work with the image. I have finally updated my Dreambox 800SE from the original DigitalWorldz image created by Rats in 2014. Does this new image come with an EPG installed? I did try installing crossepg from the download addons, but it doesn't seem to function correctly.

Thanks in advance all!!

Gjstroom. keep up the good work with the image. I have finally updated my Dreambox 800SE from the original DigitalWorldz image created by Rats in 2014. Does this new image come with an EPG installed? I did try installing crossepg from the download addons, but it doesn't seem to function correctly.

Thanks in advance all!!

Try this one mate :)
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/4172/

Last edited by a moderator:
It´s possible that the emu Oscam+cccam works with this image??

Don't suppose anyone can point me to correct area, got DM800HD after flashing out, found it to be sim2 conded again

Is the wget programme included in the image quite old? Trying to run a script which doesn't seem to like https? Could anyone point me in the direction of a image with a later version of wget?

GjStroom/Rat: This is a great image that I have used to update my Dreambox everything works great!

Thank Guys, Flashed DM800HD Clone again and again with ver images, stuck in boot loop after just 4/5 reboots, good job I don’t do this for a livin, been at it now2 weeks! lol, did a bad sector recovery, re-flashed again, I changed PSU temporally, any ideas would be greatful.

Where is the CCcam file on the box, once the image is on, please?

Back