OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120614-sim201-ssl84b-dOOds Backup

ok wizz or anyone that can help ive tryed to telnet the ipk the pick will show the error im getting now as i said doing anything with the 800 is new to me but when you say to put it in the tmp folder i thoght it would be on the root if you no what i mean but with this image it looks like a symlink that takes you to the tmp is that why it says no file and i need to change something in the comand if i cant get this to work i might look for your image againg cheers tony

Attachments

• dm info.jpg
    dm info.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 24
It still looks to me like its not in there tony,

/tmp is just a symlink to var/volatile,

Ok while in there by telnet,can you do the next command

dir

And press enter

This will list everything in that directory m8:)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

ok this is what i get

dm800 login: root
root@dm800:~# dir
-sh: dir: not found

am i doing something wrong somewere

ok this is what i get

root@dm800:~# dir
-sh: dir: not found

am i doing something wrong somewere

I meant when you had already telnet into the tmp directory:)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry tony that command should have been

ls

not dir as I said earlier

ok got that thanks for pm this is what i get now

OpenEmbedded Linux dm800

openpli 2.1 dm800

root@dm800:~# cd /tmp
root@dm800:/var/volatile/tmp# ls
camd.socket dflash.sh ecm0.info smb.log
dFlash ecm.info hotplug.socket
root@dm800:/var/volatile/tmp#

ok so i can see its not showing up there but if you look at the pickture in post 21 you can see dcc and you can see it is there

Strange one that m8,
You didnt reboot the box or anything after you transferred it there did you?

ok it had disapeard from the tmp folder so i put it back in and tryed again you can see bye what im going to put in i done the cd /tmp then opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-r0+5a21280dff + 6375a316aa_mipsel.ipk but you can see it is in there now

OpenEmbedded Linux dm800

openpli 2.1 dm800

root@dm800:~# cd /tmp
root@dm800:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg
_0.6.2-r0+5a21280dff + 6375a316aa_mipsel.ipk
Collected errors:
* wfopen: 6375a316aa_mipsel.ipk: No such file or directory.
* pkg_init_from_file: Failed to extract control file from 6375a316aa_mipsel.ipk .
root@dm800:/var/volatile/tmp# ls
camd.socket
dFlash
dflash.sh
ecm.info
ecm0.info
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-r0+5a21280dff + 6375a316aa_mipsel.ipk
hotplug.socket
smb.log
root@dm800:/var/volatile/tmp#

ok this morning ive reinstalled crossepg from tspanal and going to try IAMATeaf step 2 to symlink it to see if it will work that way

ok lads if anyone is still reading this thread i got crossepg sorted but the one thing i have noticed with this image or i might just be mine from the wepage i cant put the box in standby so can anyone till me is there a telnet comand to standby or put in reboot cheers tony

HI all,
maybe someone can help i have just setup an image OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120614-sim201-ssl84b-dOOds Backup
i want to do a full image backup inc my personal settings where is the menu option to do this? and what folder will it save into so i can use filezilla to extract it ?

HI all,
maybe someone can help i have just setup an image OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120614-sim201-ssl84b-dOOds Backup
i want to do a full image backup inc my personal settings where is the menu option to do this? and what folder will it save into so i can use filezilla to extract it ?

install gpflashbackup and within it you can choose where to save the backup, then just ftp your newly created backup out of the box and you can then flash it to another box, just make sure you flash your newer bootloader aswell as gpflashbackup only backsup bootloader ssl82

Am i blind but where is the actual link for the download?

Back