OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120614-sim201-ssl84b-dOOds Backup

dOOds

Inactive User
Reaction score
OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120614-sim201-ssl84b-dOOds Backup (Thanks gjstroom for original image) FOR CLONES

24n1e6d.jpg

jhe8lx.jpg

Dvi

1080i

Mgcamd 1.38

cccam 2.30

dflash 3.3

English

TSPanel 5.8

Updated as of today

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
These need to go into the download section please :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Dreambox Receivers
Dreambox Downloads
Satellite - Dreambox Downloads (Images)
DM800HD
OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120614-sim201-ssl84b-dOOds Backup << is it not allready in the correct section???

No m8 sorry we have opened a while now a dedicated download section,if you click the downloads tab at the top of the forum it will take you there :)

If you cant manage it, I will up them to there later

and thanks for going to the trouble in the first place :)

cool cheers bud..If you could just move it for me that would be great...

ok thanks for this doods ive tryed wizz's dbuk one and not that keen on it and cant sozz out the epg i did manage to flash the box ok but with it being my first time with a dm800 i mite need a lot of help so first do it need setting up from schrach or is most of it pre set cheers tony

Hi Tony...With this image i have installed everything you should need..Blue button has an epg also but you can download what one you wish via plugin/download.With this just grab a channel list of your preference and open it up in dreamboxedit and send the files to the box..If you have motorised setup then more settings will be needed..Flash the image and then get back here if you have any problems..cool

Bear in mind tony this is OpenPli which is what the dbuk one is based on so will have the same layout etc ;)

thanks for that wizz i will give it a go if its pre set.
after all this time i found it very easy to flash just wish i had done it a long time ago now just so i no can you till me what the newest Newnigma2 image is pls cheers tony

Newnigma2 v3.3.2-dm800-ramiMAHER-e3 #ssl84b << this is one of the latest Newnigma images.. But in all honesty i would stick with pli or dbuk..Or another image i loved is upped here also..they Dream Elite phoenix edition..Fantastic image..

rite lads i know it was to good to be true ive tryed doods backup image and its sticking at half way throw the boot up on a pickture of a womans face i left it for 30 mins have i done some thing wrong do you need to run ssl84 befor every flash i will wiat till i here from someone befor i do anything eals cheers tony

Why are you seing a pic of a womans face?? there is no such thing in the image.. You must use internet explorer to flash.Ok..unplug your box,and hold the power button down on the front of your box and plug back in,still holding the button until you get an ip on the front of your box.Now start internet explorer and type ip in your browser and you will see your flash screen.Now browse to the image and flash..It should now upload and flash the image.It has ssl84b allready in it..Let me know how you get on matey..

dOOds

sorry about that doods it was my usb stick that was making it not load in ive got it on now set the tuner up put rats channel list on put my cline in and its up and running but i could do with some help tho to set up the epg as i said this is my first time doint anything with a 800 now ive look and cant find anying to do with epg to set it up so can you pls try and till me what i have to do has it got to be downloaded from with in the image somewere
and i try to mount the usb still and just got green screen so i dont think it likes the stick cheers tony

Format usb on your pc to fat32.then put in box..You can also create a folder on the usb called "picon" and put picons in there and they will show on your image...To download an epg go to menu/plugins/green button(download plugins)/extensions/coolmanstvguide... or go menu/tspanel/sim2 addons and look for cross epg or something..I dont use epgs as i have motorised and way too many sats..Im allways flicking so dont need it...

OK lads somemore help if you can pls lads im getting to like this image so going to keep it on the box for my daughter now the is to thing i need to sort out i will come to them in a minut first ive manage to sort out cross epg and have now got 7 days epg on the usb stick.
so both the other things are to do with the usb timesheft and picons.
picons first yesterday i put some picons on that i downloaded from the same threed as Rats channel list to start with i didnt think they were working but some did and some didnt so i put the Black Picons by mmcmedia on and got nothing showing now i restarted enigma but still nothing.
timesheft ive look at record path and it shows /media/hdd/ i cant change it to usb now i read a lot on here with the epg working from the usb does that mean the usb is ok does it auto mount or i hav to do it mount it and thats why picons and no usb for timeshift sorry lads but it my first time doing anything with a 800 so cheers all tony

Hi mate...

Ok search for sgtflipflops picons(i take it you just want 28,2E(Sly)..They will be fully updated....Now changing time shift location..Is easy..Go to where it tells you media/hdd and use the arrow buttons on your remote to delete the hdd bit and then type usb on your remote and save..there location changed..Hope that helps..
The good thing about this version also is you dont hve to mount the usb,its automatic..So as i said format usb on ur pc to fat 32..Create a folder called picon on the usb and transfer picons to the stick...pop in your box....now reboot and picons should be showing..

rite lads im still trying to get this crossepg sorted what i have tryed is IAMATeaF step 3 of repleasing the crossepg_setup.py and deleating crossepg_setup.pyo and doing a reboot but its not working right as the date is 01.01.2000
so the nesx thing ive tryed now im not sure if ive done this right so someone can say yes or no wiz569 kindly sent me enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-r0+5a21280dff + 6375a316aa_mipsel.ipk and told me how to install it using dbuk now as im on this page you can see this is the image ive got on so what ive tryed was going to tspanal file explorer now when i ftp to the box i cant see a temp file but there is a hand that says var/volatile/ i clicked on it nothing there so click back and found a yellow file tmp i put the ipk in there and went back to tspanel file explorer found the tpm file open it and went to enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-r0+5a21280dff + 6375a316aa_mipsel.ipk in the botum of the page the was something in green that said install so i tryed it but it came up with a error so was that the right way to install the ipk or is there another was cheers all tony

If you definitely have the ipk in the tmp folder then you can install it by telnet,

telnet into the box and then type the following

cd /tmp
then press enter

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-r0+5a21280dff + 6375a316aa_mipsel.ipk
then press enter

that should work tony and presumes you know how to telnet if not post back :)

thanks for that wiz im going to hav a fue days off then i will try it after a fresh flash to make sure nothings left behind from old crossepg yes i can telnet so i should be ok cheers tony

thanks for that wiz im going to hav a fue days off then i will try it after a fresh flash to make sure nothings left behind from old crossepg yes i can telnet so i should be ok cheers tony

Ok mate but if crossepg is installed in the image by default make sure to uninstall it first :)

And try stay away from ts panel if you can as it just makes you lazy :D

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

Back