openbox v8s

FocuS

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Peeps, just a question, a friend of mine just purchased the said box from someone charged him £150 quid fitted with all relavent channels and then £50 each year from there on!!!! now i have never been into satellite stuff but seemed a bit strange to me for that, so i had alook on here,as you do, and see you can get these boxes quite cheap on ebay, seems to me that its reasonably cheap to do yourself is this right???? has he been stung or what ??? so say can this man control this unit form says his home to turn it off when subscription is up??? just dont like to see him getting robbed or maybe not :)

Thanx

FocuS

that seems about the right price daughters get it come up on her facebook 120 and 20 to fit
yes the person he got it off will be his server and will have control of the box c,n,or cws line you should get all the ppv might ever get satanta sports as well

When you say fitted do you mean inc dish or just receiver?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a £40 stb, you can get 28e sub for 12 months for £25-50 depending where you get it.
So if it was just plug n play then it's expensive.

@manic01 no the dish was exsiting, just came and plugged it in, i was just curious guys @tony49 yes he gets the lot :) well thanx for that.

Focus

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Openbox v8s can you get it on your pc if you have the box ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey Peeps, just a question, a friend of mine just purchased the said box from someone charged him £150 quid fitted with all relavent channels and then £50 each year from there on!!!! now i have never been into satellite stuff but seemed a bit strange to me for that, so i had alook on here,as you do, and see you can get these boxes quite cheap on ebay, seems to me that its reasonably cheap to do yourself is this right???? has he been stung or what ??? so say can this man control this unit form says his home to turn it off when subscription is up??? just dont like to see him getting robbed or maybe not :)

Thanx

FocuS

Can buy them for 70 quid with a years sub mate

pay server crap

dont need it

Back