Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OP codes

S

stufunky

I have downloaded the PBM calc as i would like to make my own cards independantly to try and understand more about them

What are the "key 0C" and "key 0D" codes that it requires you to enter and how do i obtain them?

cheers

ok m8 keys od and oc are the monthly operational keys you need them to view for the month

the way it works is july is using key D so when the august codes change they will change to operational key C (well june was a bit funny they used julys keys harf way through, they might do it again ????)

and the way you find them for yourself is u need a an AU card Or a season passive interface (but i wont talk about that its a long process) right if you have an au card you can read the keys off the card using the editors that come with the au software ie using secanix45 with full mk and ppua when on digital send augusts codes to your card about between 7 - 15 days after julys codes start to work (see we have the keys for ages but dont post them early or on d may change them :() then get the secanix editor go into ident 1b (ident 1b is where on digital is held :)) there you should find the code for august under 0C

i hope this helps im in a bit of a rush so if it sounds funny i will reply a bit l8er with more details

there is other ways but that is the easy'st

Back