Ooooops

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just gone and drove into the back of someone coming out of work.

Stupid twat!

It's a small piece of dual carriageway leading up to a roundabout and I need to be in the far lane. The traffic was flowing and I sat waiting for a gap in the traffic to pull out and across into the next lane. Some kind person stopped to let me out but as I needed to be in the far lane I was looking at traffic behind the cars behind the guy who let me out. I saw it was clear so started pulling out and then "crunch!" straight up the arse of the car in front, I didn't even see the traffic was built up that far.

Swapped details and he got away with a scuff on his bumper and I got a smashed bumper, grazed light, and damaged wing. As well as a huge dent in my pride. :(

FFS

Don't worry about it mate.

We all have little knocks now, and again ;)

Mickie

It's horrible when it happens, but as Mickie says, shit happens.

Dealing with insurance companies is fairly painless these days.

It's horrible when it happens, but as Mickie says, shit happens.

Dealing with insurance companies is fairly painless these days.

Until I get sued for giving him whiplash!

Fortunately mine is a company car and on company insurance, just gonna have the headache of getting it booked in to repair/replace the bumper

Not a nice thing to happen but at least no one was hurt.

Until I get sued for giving him whiplash!

In the grand scheme of things it's still nothing to worry about. If someone was dead or seriously injured then yes but it was a minor incident with some plastic and steel getting damaged. Annoying for you and him and a shock to the old nerves but at the end of the day it's nothing :) don't worry about it and enjoy your weekend.

its a right bastard that feeling just sucks big time
I did one a few month ago ran in the back of a car thought i had twa7ed it a good un and was in for whiplash claim etc etc
guy jumps out car and starts going mad at the guy in fount
shouting like hell @ him lol then comes over to me and says you alright pal is there any damage to ya car !!!
it transpires that this bloke @ the front had banged on for no reason and created a domino effect i had hit a 58 plate Suzuki swift and left a good 10foot of rubber on the road i thought i has slaughtered it hahaha
But when we looked there was not a mark on the back of his car or on mine
bumpers must have matched heights as my car was on its nose and we sorta came to stop together @ the same time lucky as hell
still peed me right off thinking how the hell did i do that !!! and that ohh ship moment lol its only a bita tin pal no one hurt all is good

Back