on (itv) digital

J

james707

help please
I have £100 saved up for an on digital box i know nothing about programming etcetera
i cant afford £30 + per month for all thge channels how do i get free channels bearing inb mind if i have to use some sort of programmer i need an idiots guide also where can i buy the required bits to aquire a "free card " can i alter the one i will receive ?

You could subscribe to the minimum package (think its £6.99 a month) for this you get the free 2 air channels BBC1 1TV…etc, and you can choose 1 primary channel.
For Under £50 you can buy what is considered by many to be the best programmer around, the Multiprogrammer (nickname ELVIS) get one from HERE Best price & great service.
Then you can enable all channels on the card that came with your box (original card)
Have a look [DLMURL="http://zor.org/wolv/"] HERE [/DLMURL] For tutorials on how to do this.
I'm not that good at maths but the way I reckon it that leaves you with £45 to go out and celebrate.
There’s plenty of people on here that will help you if you get stuck so don’t worry.
It all seems a bit confusing at first but have a read through the forum and you will soon be up to speed.
Regards, Tel. :)

[ 03 August 2001: Message edited by: Tel boy ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back