odds on man united

redwatty

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone know where I can get best odds for manunited to win premiership and champions league???

Best I can see for Premiership (with Pinnaclesports.com) is 24/17 - strange odds too. For Champions League 8/1 with Betfred or Bluesquare.
Oddschecker.com normally gives a decent idea of prices.
Good luck.

*Edit- Just had a thought, you didn't mean as a win double did you?

thanx for that, want to get odds on premiership and champions league win. Av we got a chance I think so.

Best odds I can find for that is 17/1

Premiership odds are a joke, seems like the bookies are sh*t scared to give a decent price, i think its best to hold on a few weeks, in case we get a bad start then the odds will be worth a gamble.

The best bet i would say is the champions league win.

Forget the FA cup as fergie takes too many gambles.

And deffinetly forget the Mickey Mouse cup, thats Chelsea`s LOL

I think another good bet to have this year is the highest team to finish out the top 4, the bookies are giving 5-1 for Spurs.

Sorry about my misunderstanding. 17/1 seems a fair price for the double compared to the singles. BlueSquare are only offering 12/1, Bet365 go 14/1 so I'd take the 17/1 if you can still get it.

i think aftermath is right, just hold on for a few weeks and if they get off to a bad start then your oods are better, if they don't the odds won't change much from what they are now!!

odds now

i think you can have a 1000000000000000000 to one now with any bookie,,,,,ha ha

Back