Mobile Phones O2 Home Phone Service Available Soon

totalgenius

Inactive User
Reaction score
There are signs that Telefonica-owned mobile phone operator O2 will be finally rolling out its home phone service to customers who have already registered to get the package which includes line rental and voice calls.

A spokesperson for the company told ISPreview that "the full launch of O2 Home Phone is coming very soon" after suggesting that customers who are coming to the end of their broadband contracts will be offered the service as an incentive to stick to the network.

Announced in January 2010, O2's Home Phone service was expected to be launched back in March 2010, but the service, which has yet to be formally launched for non-O2 customers, has been hitting some unexpected obstacles and is now schedule to go live at the end of Spring.

O2 Customers will be paying as little as £17 per month for a fixed telephony and unlimited broadband service. There will be no hiden extra costs and O2 will throw in free UK-based 24/7 technical support, a wireless box and McAfee security software.

Interested parties can still register on O2's dedicated Home Phone service page which can be found here.

O2 Home Phone Service Available Soon - ITProPortal.com

Thinking about it.

I am with beunlimted who use the o2 bb network and the service is exllect, if o2 is anything like beunlimted there internet will be fantastic!

service has started in northern ireland.i have signed up got an e-mail today to say i will be connected on 15th may.also signed up for broadband,moving from virgin.

yes, I have the broadband already and getting a good 16bit dload plus the mobile for the discount, I filled out the form a few weeks back and got a call from them, line is going active on friday recieved the letter the other day, and of course the sorry your leaving letter from bt!, not bad for £9.50 per month and free evening and weekend calls that start at 6pm rather than 7pm with bt, so far im impressed with their service bb is great! lets hope the landline is just as good

yes, I have the broadband already and getting a good 16bit dload plus the mobile for the discount, I filled out the form a few weeks back and got a call from them, line is going active on friday recieved the letter the other day, and of course the sorry your leaving letter from bt!, not bad for £9.50 per month and free evening and weekend calls that start at 6pm rather than 7pm with bt, so far im impressed with their service bb is great! lets hope the landline is just as good
good to hear about BB m8.was a bit concerned about moving from virgin never had much to complain about with them,all about the money getting the phone/broadband package for £1 cheaper than i was paying virgin for broadband only.

good to hear about BB m8.was a bit concerned about moving from virgin never had much to complain about with them,all about the money getting the phone/broadband package for £1 cheaper than i was paying virgin for broadband only.

its def worth it if you have your mobile with em to get the £5 discount:banana:

Back