NZBMATRIX closed - Post Alternatives

Re: NZB Matrix Closed Down?

Depends on provider.I am with astraweb for year and they're hopless now .Got 3 month restricted to 50 meg with tweak news ( free trial ) and all has been good they always seem to have when I can't get from Astraweb.
Once your free trial runs out wait and they send you offer.
Cheers chronoman

Been with Tweaknews myself for over a year BUT they've now been taken over by Highwinds

https://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/comments/2svrxc/happy_new_year_from_highwinds_and_tweaknews/

Once Highwinds start applying their policies then Tweaknews is just going to go downhill.

Tried TweakNews and the articles were not found there either. So they must have been removed from the Usenet??

Tried TweakNews and the articles were not found there either. So they must have been removed from the Usenet??

They aren't removed from usenet, they will have been removed from that provider. DMCA guys have to go after each provider separately but of course if several re-sellers are using the same back end provider then they will all get hit. I am thinking long term that tweaknews will switch to highwinds servers in which case they will get the same problems.

Try Newsleecher MH. All have them have "takedowns" but I get switched to newleecher well over a year ago and get all I need. Im on ready to go pack with newsleecher software included etc.

There's a 14 day trial on or 14 gig whatever comes 1st

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

If you post the name of the nzb you're looking for I'll check and see if its available 1st

Try Newsleecher MH. All have them have "takedowns" but I get switched to newleecher well over a year ago and get all I need. Im on ready to go pack with newsleecher software included etc.

There's a 14 day trial on or 14 gig whatever comes 1st

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

If you post the name of the nzb you're looking for I'll check and see if its available 1st
Cheers, I am after Series 10 of Bones.

Well I'm just testing this one:

Bones S10E02 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION

Grabbing from the site I said in post #198 and it's coming down fine.

Last edited:
HD Ideally 

Right sorry for not replying straight away.

I've downloaded the 720p versions and got episodes 2,3,5,6,7,8,9 from town.

Ep1 isn't on there.
Ep4 and 10 are on there but only in 480p format

I'll see if I can find the 720p of 1,4,10 later and tell you were to get them from.

Hope it helps.

If you can't get HD, it's better than nothing .
You using the Tweak news to download them? As when I tried last night I got nothing??

If you can't get HD, it's better than nothing .
You using the Tweak news to download them? As when I tried last night I got nothing??

Yes using Tweaknews and downloading from ..::TOWN::..

If you are a member then this is the link for them ..::TOWN::..

Scroll down and you'll see the 720p versions. I downloaded and extracted the ones I posted before with no trouble.

this worked for me ?

Attachments

• Bones S10E10 HDTV x264 KILLERS.nzb
    76.5 KB · Views: 2
It is getting worse with Tweaknews and it won't be long before it goes the same as Astraweb et al.

People seem to be migrating to https://www.ssl-news.info/

May give it a go and see what it's like.

Back