NZB and or good reliable torrent sites for PS4 games

prag

Inactive User
Reaction score
as the title says anyone got any good ones? seems the list from here has disappeared. Mods please delete if not allowed thanks

yes it can mate using a web exploit it works like a charm too :)

if using torrents, its strongly recommended to get a good reliable VPN otherwise you get a letter from your isp...i did, bloody virgin..!

NZB's are encrypted when using SSL :)

Ginga Daddy
NZBgrabit

There are quite a few

The PS4 has had 3 public jailbreaks for it, initialy on FW 1.76, then later on 4.05 followed by 4.55.

FW up to 5.05 have private exploits. 5.50 is been worked on in private but unlikely to be a public release any time soon. 5.05 might appear though.

The PS4 has had 3 public jailbreaks for it, initialy on FW 1.76, then later on 4.05 followed by 4.55.

FW up to 5.05 have private exploits. 5.50 is been worked on in private but unlikely to be a public release any time soon. 5.05 might appear though.
Do you know how the 5.05 exploit works? and is it easy to do?

That depends which one, as I have read information that there may be multiple exploits by different groups or people.

The one I have access to is a traditional Webkit + Kexploit. It initially was limited to 5.02 due to Webkit exploit, but the recent POC Webkit exploit that works on 5.50 allowed the person who made this one update it to 5.05. This one was not made by qwertyoruiopz (to the best of my knowledge). I've no idea if it's the same bug been exploited or not by qwertyoruiopz. Perhaps oneday I will see.

I've also read some comments that suggest an exploit is doing the rounds privately that uses a non Webkit entry point. One post I've seen suggests it may use the BPF bug as used in 4.55, but with a non Webkit entry point for the initial user land access. But this is just hearsay based on posts - I've not seen this exploit myself, or any more detail. I've no idea what the entry point is if it does indeed exist.

The 5.05 is not that useful however, due to lack of community submissions. In my case it does less than 4.55, as I don't have HEN (Homebrew Enabler for it). I can gain access to debug settings etc. but the stuff flatz documented (package installer/fself) is not implemented in the exploit I have at this point, so again it's of little use on it's own. My main PS4 still uses qwertyoruiopz/SpectreDev's 4.55 exploit with HEN and will remain so until one of the 5.05 exploits goes public and some community projects appear that support it.

Back