NTL offer Car Phonewarehouse offer

Wow

brilliant mate,just phoned up ntl up and cut the bill per month straight in half
and upped me to 10 meg cant believe it

cheers

micky rad

I'll have to give it a try.

They knocked £10.00 per month about 6 months ago but lets see if i can get some more.

Disconnect number is : 08000529403 then press 2

Nah mate its not easy as that, read the thread again from the begining!!:)

ahh, i read that as discount number when it says disconnect number thats why i asked

Tried and Rejected

They said that they were currently looking at various options but could not match the offer. Even sent me to a site to compare like for like. However, they did reduce my line rental, broadband and offered additional services free. The catch of course, 2 days later a letter arrived saying that they were increasing their prices.

Phone N*L couple of weeks ago gave me 10Mb broadband for £10 a month. However got bill through and on bill had charged me full £35. Phoned them up again after waiting for 5 mins they sed sorry our fault have 10Mb for free for a year! So well worth phoning them up guys.

Just got not to bad a deal of NTL

They offerd me at first:
Matched Talk talk but at 2 meg going up to 4 meg broadband and TV package for £31.00
I said no
They then offered 10 meg broadband instead of 4 so I said ah ok then well happy with that.
Plus they have upgraded my 1 meg now to 2 untill an engineer can come around to install new 10meg modem.

Well happy

I phones them up yesterday and got my monthly bill down from £48 to £35pm, im getting 2meg broadband, starter package for TV and talk evening and weekends, its not a great deal but better than what I was getting.

just phoned ntl and got my account reduced by 50% for three months . they told me to ring back in three months and they would give me a better offer
cant be bad!!!

Well to who ever started this post a big thanks from me .
I just got my 60 quid bill cut to 35 quid and got the new modem thown in as they wanted 50 quid for that.broadband down to 17.50 a month 10meg,new modem that can handle 10 meg and thats for 6 months and 5 quid a month off tv package not bad thanks m8

I've only got broadband with N*L. Spoke to their disconnections department today (0800 052 9403). Have given me 10meg broadband for £17.99 for 6 months.
Just tell them that the Talk Talk offer is so good but don't really want to leave them if they can also do you a good offer.

Thanks alot guys, I'm in telewest area was paying 17.99 for 2mb broadband, I'm now paying 10.00 for 512mb.

I know its not great but i dont use the net that much. Good for light user

ok just rang n*l saying I'm thinking of leaving, am on 3 for £30 1meg bb basic tv and phone, was asked why, stated don't use phone much tv is basic pac could get cheaper with freeview and pay for top up
first offer was 4meg at £12:50 foe 6 months, he went through spiel when I mentioned talk talk saying oftel were investigating them, and only up to 8 meg depending where you live,
after some silences and a few mmmmmm's on my part, came back with 4 meg for life no extra cost to me, said that seemed quite good, still a few more ummm's then said try it for a few months and come back to us as we are going to have a price review
so I said ok I'll give it a try and see how it goes,
upgraded speed to 4meg while I was on phone, but my modem won't take it so now awaiting engineer to call to change modem, should be in next 2 days
so am happy with that
and so the battle for cheap bb goes on :banana:

Eventually after nagging @ the missus I got 4meg broadband,free calls to mobiles
included and 2 stb packages,for £24.99.I got this for 3 months,and phone back then to renegotiate..
Great
" I chewed the head of her for not phoning last month"
So thanks to everyone for putting pressure on ntl.

Back