ntl card

jackdee

Member ++
Reaction score
hi, i have one these that was updating and now is not,,,just wondering which file i should use to get it working. on the card someone has written 'rom 11'.
thanks

trying to read the card using nagra,but asks for a password. how do i get round this , thanks

It sounds like blockered mosc you are using if so you will have to read the card with Caton or something similar mate

ok had go withxnsc, but no luck, will like to try caton but cannot find the program anywhere, any help will be appreciated. thanks

Hi

Post up the output message you get from nagra when trying to read card.

Regards

this is what i get when i open it nagra,

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 83 19 B2
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Backdoor retrieval has been blocked
Attempting to login to BD3
Attempting to login to BD0
Unable to login, bad password detected
Login attempt aborted
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

basically what can i do and how. thanks

RevBOD . isnt that a locked revision ? looks to me as though the card needs glitching again m8 .

its unlocked but may be blocker image edit your cam id as well m8 what you get when you tried xnsc ?

when reading in xnsc , it tries to read the card,,,,tries dump #1 and so on but stops and says cannot read.

have managed to unlock it now usinf xnsc.. now just wondering which files i need.
its a rom11 card and i am in an ex cw area.

can i use this image rom11 b09 and as it say only need to add ird and bk. and do i use it nagra to edit and write to card.

thanks

you can add your bk ird and you will need to add tiers so it will clear channels and check the rights dates have you read any tuts about writing a mosc BTW

yes i have , this rom11 file says all you need to do is add the ird and bk, i was just wondering if i use nagra edit to do this and then write to the card.
thanks

getting desperate now.. wrote an image to the card(rom 11 ex cw blocker ) to the card ,, changed the ird and bk but when inserted and gone subbed channels all iget is blank screen and error saying you are not subscribed or card is not in.. what am i doing wrong... please.

i would try leaving it for 5 mins to pick up keys m8
just hit ok to close win and leave if it dont come on in 5 post again

nope still nothing. maybe i am using the wrong file? i am in ex cw area trying to update a romm 11 card.. editing in nagra and writing to the card. using mrom to unlock it . thanks

ok scrap the last post... just started working... thanks for all the help

Back