nthell to upstairs

jaspy412

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all this may seem an obvious question but I am not very technical so here goes - I have a nthell box upstairs and one downstairs and with the broadband and seperate phone line this is costing me over £100 per month, so what I am hoping to do is sort the box downstairs and pipe this up to the plasma in the bedroom, I am not bothered about changing channels upstairs as we normally watch whatever from down when goin to bed. So I was wondering as there is one of the coax type cables runnning upstairs already , can this somehow be connected to the upstairs box?
If not, what are the alternatives?
Thanks in advance
Jasp

yes m8, i have just used coax output from cable box and tuned tv to the chanel, works ok

how?

Thanx for the reply m8
What do I connect from in the box downstairs, is it the rf output or aux? or do I need some kind of connector for the box and the plasma?

DOnt know the boxes themselves, however would have thought it would be the RF out if it is already in use feeding your TV downstairs, then you could get a co-ax splitter.
Will probably be alright, however sometimes a signal booster is required.

yeah soz m8, just use rf out i think mine is marked up tv but the normal coax connection. u shouldnt need anything but a normal co-ax connector into tv upstairs

Back