North Face Bargains on Blacks Website 50% +15% off glitch

mines been dispatched i thought i was going to get a knock back tbh i ordered sunday and its been sent this afternoon thanks again op its great timing i was looking at a north face jacket at the time it just cost to much im a very happy chap.

i didnt hold out much hope of getting these either, but it looks like evryone will get what they ordered

definately one of the best bargains i have had in a while. just need to wait till the weather gets a bit better, to try my new tent out

I ordered sunday and my order still says processing :(

i wouldnt worry mate, it looks like everyone will get them. i just think that this is probably because the have had a massive amount of orders, and are not used to dealing with this amount.

the fact that your order says "processing" and not "cancelled", is a very good sign. if they were going to cancel, they would have done it already

just taking them a long time to get through them all.

Mines processing, had a couple of emails saying they were struggling to get stock but they should have it to me in 7 to 10 days, my Brother who orderd a few hours after me had an email saying His order had been cancelled, no explanation given.

I received a email 2day saying my order has been dispatched...looks all good

thanks alot

My Brothers arrived this afty, despite it still saying under His account cancelled, and I had an email saying mine had been dispatched, surprised there is so little feedback here ? rated to the max the original poster for this find, many thanks.

my order was also pending but the debited thew money out the bank today so looks like the misses is getting her coat and gloves tomorrow. :Cheers:

just had all my orders delivered now. im well happy with my new tent

My order just turned up, many thanks for this deedie :)

Back