North Face Bargains on Blacks Website 50% +15% off glitch

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
Blacks are having a Buy One Get One Half Price on all North Face gear. However, applying the voucher twice with 2 items in your basket will take 50% off BOTH items!

North Face stuff is great quality and very expensive, but you can get some stonking bargains using this. £200 jacket for £100 ?!?!

TO CLARIFY - YOU NEED TO ENTER THE VOUCHER TWICE. APPLYING ONCE WILL ONLY TAKE 50% OFF ONE ITEM. ONCE THIS IS DONE, ENTER VOUCHER AGAIN AND IT WILL APPLY A FURTHER 50% TO THE OTHER ITEM!

ALSO - APPLY CODE BLK15 AFTER THIS FOR A FURTHER 15% OFF!!
Get in...

Ends Tomorow though!

Blacks - Buy Outdoor Clothing, Hiking Equipment, Walking Boots, Tents, Pop Up Tents, Rucksacks, Men's and Women's Waterproof Jackets by Berghaus & The North Face

Whats the 50% voucher code mate ? am I miss reading it ? lol

tnfhalf it is mate. Its on the blacks website in small text

Whats the 50% voucher code mate ? am I miss reading it ? lol

clothing_banner_05-11_alt.jpg

on the site m8.

tnfhalf it is mate. Its on the blacks website in small text

Hmm, odd.. not working for me mate.. trying to buy tent. put two in basket and dont work ? am I doing it wrong lol

Hmm, odd.. not working for me mate.. trying to buy tent. put two in basket and dont work ? am I doing it wrong lol

works for me, not purchased yet but a jacket and hat for £63.74 delivered its tempting me,

do we know if this will get honoured tho? once they twig i think its a no, supposed to be 50% off cheapest item and not to be used with any other offer ei: extra 15% off.

checkout works but im not sure the stuff will come.

i bought the minibus 33 tent and a pair of gloves, so it definately works. i have spent £400 on there tonight.

@thommohawk, no idea if this will get honoured. only one way to find out. according to people on hotukdeals, they honoured the prices the last time there was a glitch

Great find . I just got 2 hoodies for £42.48 fingers crossed :proud::proud:

just tried to buy my girlfreind a jacket £229 typed in the promo code not working here you sure its tnfhalf ?

just tried to buy my girlfreind a jacket £229 typed in the promo code not working here you sure its tnfhalf ?

its definatly right mate i added a hat for 15 and a jacket for 90 i used the code twice and the 15% one the total is now 53 + p&p £5 and coming down again to 50 delivered after the 15% rep added to op thanks mate.

Sorted I didnt realise you had to add both items before the promo just got the misses a white jacket over £200 quid and a pair of gloves for £130 oh yes im in her good books for christmas shes been looking for a warm coat aswell.

cheers man post of the day I reckon once they take your order and money by law you recive the goods.

unless they fob you off with an out of stock lie ?

anyway rep added m8

had a dispatched email for 2 orders. still waiting on 2, they are still at processing.

so this is looking good.

this has now expired, so u cant use the codes anymore. but good luck to anyone who got their orders in before they realised their mistake

This is now buy one get second half price on Berghaus but this only happens in checkout and doesn't seem to be any codes to enter. However you can stil enter the 15% code.

This is now buy one get second half price on Berghaus but this only happens in checkout and doesn't seem to be any codes to enter. However you can stil enter the 15% code.

thats because the original deal has been removed. as mentioned in the original post, the deal would only work for 2 days.

they have realised their blunder, have removed the code. its now done automatically at checkout.

anybody else get their orders sent???

thats because the original deal has been removed. as mentioned in the original post, the deal would only work for 2 days.

they have realised their blunder, have removed the code. its now done automatically at checkout.

anybody else get their orders sent???

Yeh i know mate. Mentioned this incase people are intersted in Berghaus as well

just received one of my orders and got the rest despatched today.

saved myself almost £700

Back