normal SB5100E Uk verison Firmware

jazz_qwerty

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi has anyone got the SB5100E orginal firmware (all of them - bootlaoder and firmware)

This Sigma - really is testing me patience :Chainsaw:

okay this is a bit strange - Sigma loads up okay, but when i Try to load up the backup moto firmware (including bootloader too) - modem boots up and dies - no flashing leds or ethernet conenction - cant ping etc.. even tried the one or two of the moto firmwares on the blackcat cd.

So how do I go back to the moto firmware?

Last edited:
Yep tried the FLASH ALL - I take it this loads up both the firmware and bootloader too.

Its weird I can load Wanyibs sigma - and modem comes to life (still not sorted out the mac though thats why I want to go back to the original moto firmware)

I guess the orginal backup wasnt done probely or its corrupt,

Are there any other moto SB5100E firmwares about besides whats on tcniso cd about?

try this.
It's a write all file.
Let me know if it's ok.
I think some of the saved flashes are corrupt,but not sure which ones.
It used to be my full time hobby re-flashing modems.

Sb5100

Thanx for the info Name750 I'll give it a go coz am having alot of probz with my SB5100e

Come to think of it it should be OK.
All my sb5100e's have had sigma on them at one time or another,so i must have fixed them with something.
If it don't I've probably got all the separate files and the complete memory thing as well.
Let everyone else take note that as far as sigma goes in Eurodocsis it ain't worth a light,so don't bother as it's a lot of messing for nothing but aggro.

Come to think of it i have never heard anyone mention sigma on a sb4**e ever? And all those from the US that tcniso are flogging. That must be trouble free or no-one is bothering.

many thanks chaps

Especially you name750, The firmware you supplied worked great – now on line 2mb with moto firmware – plug and play – worked first time, now all I need is a 10mb connection.

Any one want to swap Macs – I’m in the east London excw area

Back