non active members

This is a great forum and we are all very luck to have access to it.
The mods are fair and always willing to help - unlike some other forums I have been on.
I browse the board a lot and get some great info - I am trying to run hacks on my PSP and the info is all here - great!
In short, there is a lot more info here that just freeview codes, thats why the closed room works so well. Access is a gift not a right.

heh heh quite....but then I'm not really wanting the RH codes....... so I do only visit on a Sunday... However I visit the main site EVERY day!!!

;-)

Tallywadger said:
Hibidude I think you should have read your own postscript ( the green bit at the bottom of your post)

I can tell you why several long standing members are unhappy because some people like you have done tend to take a fair point and lambast it without really reading it... therefore you could easily have started a flame war and for what reason??? I too have serious health problems (Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy with atrial Fibrillation) but what has that got to do with this thread?????

You need to chill out a bit m8 this is a FRIENDLY site all I said was that members who have donated should take part in the site...if you have issues with that, you have joined the wrong site!!!!

I have joined the right site make no bones about if you check until 3 months ago I was one of the most active members on this site and yes serious health problems keep me in hospital most weeks so how do you think I should contribute to this site then ?

exactly! but Rat didn't say he was going to bar anybody....and you would have an excellent reason for not being able to post... my post was in general terms that generally people who have paid a donation should still have to take an active part in the site!

It was certainly not a get at Hibiedude post! ;-) I know full well what its like when you have to go into hospital m8! therefore I would not have had a dig at you!!!!

Us disabled guys have really got to stick together you know! ;-) PS I am also a fellow Scot... and only accross the water from ye!

But we all have our grumpy moments and you are forgiven .... heh heh

I think we're getting too personal here lads it's time to chill out after all we're all members at the end of the day and we should be shareing our knowledge but instead we're more content in argueing with each other so CHILL OUT.

: shocked2 :FRIGHT: : shocked2

Tallywadger said:
exactly! but Rat didn't say he was going to bar anybody....and you would have an excellent reason for not being able to post... my post was in general terms that generally people who have paid a donation should still have to take an active part in the site!

It was certainly not a get at Hibiedude post! ;-) I know full well what its like when you have to go into hospital m8! therefore I would not have had a dig at you!!!!

Us disabled guys have really got to stick together you know! ;-) PS I am also a fellow Scot... and only accross the water from ye!

But we all have our grumpy moments and you are forgiven .... heh heh

Sorry m8 for tone not having a great time at the moment and you are right I did not read the post in full and for that I apologise

Rat said:
do u notice though ,I posted this on the 17th and its not really gained any intersest till SS codes are released lol

you know why? because the leechers are in, and they are shi**ng it ;)

Back