Nokia Lumina 1020 64GB Brand New

alonso

Inactive User
Reaction score
Brand new still sealed in box Nokia Lumina 1020 64GB in black an O2 uprade by the missus. I have the receipt.. Selling as we're off to Australia for Christmas and could do with the money lol..

Any questions please ask, I'm looking for £410 plus £10 special delivery or collection is ok. Been watching these on fleabay going for a lot more than this..100_0630.JPG

you mention that is is an O2 upgrade... is it locked to 02?

Hi mate, I'm not actually sure to be honest! I've asked the missus to see if she can find out but they told her that some are locked and some aint would you believe! I dont know if thats them fobbing her off or not? If you know how to find out I will gladly get her to find out again..

I would have to assume that it is for now as she's on O2 and its her contract..

Any phone I have ever bought on eBay from england that was sold as an unwanted upgrade from O2 was unlocked,and that's probably about 10 phones,if that's any help :)

if you call o2 they will unlock it for you. it used to be free but been a while since I worked there

if you call o2 they will unlock it for you. it used to be free but been a while since I worked there
Cheers mate, can I unlock it without putting a sim card in as I want to keep it sealed in the box?

no a code need to be put into the phone but you can get unlock code with imei

Just to update, I have requested an unlock from O2 and lowering the price to £400 + £10 delivery

Back