Nokia 6230 for £4.99 a month

Top Cat

New Member ++
Reaction score
Was looking around for a good price on this phone and came across this great offer :)

This is my first post in this section lets hope its not moved to another section : whip :

http://www.mobileexpress.co.uk/sun/

Your phone is the brand new Nokia 6230.

Available today FREE!

Fine-tuned for peak performance, with high-speed data, a digital camera and wireless Bluetooth connectivity. All in a sleek, stylish package.

Added features include WAP over GPRS, Email, Multimedia Messaging (MMS), Polyphonic Ringtones and Tri Band for use worldwide.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every month you will be able to make up to 200 inclusive any network minutes of Anytime voice calls to standard UK landlines (starting 01 or 02), other UK Mobiles & Voicemail – worth up to £960 per year.

Call charges start at 10p per minute at all times to standard UK landlines and other O2 mobiles.

Call charges to other UK networks are 40p at all times. SMS costs 12p per message.

All charges include VAT.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
50 TEXT MESSAGES

For the life of your contract you can send 50 inclusive text messages a month to any network, saving you £6 per month
£4.99 LINE RENTAL FOR 12 MONTHS!
For the first 12 months of your contract line rental is an amazing £4.99 per month! (Thereafter £30 per month). That's a saving of £300.12!

Please note - the 12 months are redeemable as cashback to your airtime account in 4 stages: £75.03 at month 3, £75.03 at month 6, £75.03 at month 9 and £75.03 at month 12.
Now I think thats a real good deal a Nokia 6230 with 200 mins of calls each month + 50 free Texts and all for only £4.99 and its only a 12 month contract
:THANKS:

its fine in this room M8 :) nice one

i have been tempted for this phone, it is a toss-up between this and the samsung d500

A friend of my wife had a big probs with her d500 m8 - which is unusual as Samsung phones are normally very good. My wife has the E700 and its fantastic.

If you go for a 6230 try and get the newer 6230i it has a few upgrades including a higher resolution camera.

I have an E700 and a D500 and i think both are great but the E700 reminder calender is better than the d500. The 6230 my sister has and it is fantastic but i would get the 6230i like spikeman suggests as the upgrades make it better. The difference between the 6230 and the D500 is that the D500 can search pc and other phones via bluetooth but the 6230 has to be sent the bluetooth information it can not search another bluetooth phone and take what it wants ie tones etc. Hope this helps towards your decision

Back