No wonder we are a country in debt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any immigrant that comes to the uk should be made to play by the uk rules and laws.Priority is to learn English i am sick to death of hearing people talking in their own language all the time it is damn right ignorant.When it comes to claiming benefits they certainly understand that word.I for one will not be forced into changing my way of life to suit different types of people from other countries.

So much for "free country" eh? But i do agree with you in some way mate, it's intimidating when you walk through streets and all you can hear is gibberish, that's why i'm thankful for the library and schools around my end where immigrants can go get english lessons and are educated about our country somewhat. I believe some of the immigrants think they're on a life long holiday, and don't realise that they're part of Britain anymore so should learn English etc, that's wrong that. I imagine when someone holidays to Spain/France, you don't take the time to learn the full language, just the phrases people use the most, which i think some immigrants haven't even got! They need to have family members translate everything while applying for benefits lol. Oh benefits, i've never seen such a widely translated document before lol :Ha: All joking aside, English should be taught no matter what, but there's nothing wrong in people talking in their own language too!

I do find it ironic that we demand immigrants fully adopt a British lifestyle, yet you go to popular emigration destinations in Spain and the ex-pats have created their own mini-England.

Just because someone isn't speaking English, doesn't mean they cannot speak English. Other than so that you can eavesdrop, why should that Eastern European couple have to go around the local supermarket speaking English? Go to the Welsh Valleys or some parts of Cornwall and tell some of the people there to speak English because "they're British" or "they live in the UK"...

I have a snippet to,

M8 of mine had a car up for sale at 2k, some one who I could only guess at being of foreign import (knew this because vocab was basically "I go DSS and get money") knocked on door and said they would buy but had to go get money from DSS.

They came back same day with a feckin cheque from DSS, m8 called them to make sure it was real they said " they don't speak very good English so struggle to catch public transport!!! "

he ripped the cheque up ;) told them to feck off basically. guess some people still have morals ;)

A whole different subject: health tourism.

I've said all I want to on the subject. The original post remains what it was and is: something someone made up.
hamba i can see ur being delvils advocate here ..
but cant you see ppl's point here ?? this country is a soft touch.. and that sun report says it all.. even if i hate that paper. ppl come over here knowing its easy game. whats it going to cost to keep her and her kids ??? its taking resources from ppl who have paid in to the system for yrs worked hard and might need the hard earned money paid in to the system to help save a life ... the point the op is making is come to the uk and get it all for free even if ur not suppost to be here !!!!! but the post is getting nearer to the truth every day !!

After being unemployed for a while and having to go to the job centre i found that there were never any polish migrants in the job centre. They all get work easily when they come here. I also tried to apply for agency work and was shocked to find i had to apply via a polish agency to get work in the uk lol. Im lucky enough to have found work but there is no denying that there is a problem. The other big problem is that they send money home which damages the economy. Ive nothing against anyone coming here to work but it has to be fair.

wasnt there something about them claiming child support when there kids where back home

I have a snippet to,

M8 of mine had a car up for sale at 2k, some one who I could only guess at being of foreign import (knew this because vocab was basically "I go DSS and get money") knocked on door and said they would buy but had to go get money from DSS.

They came back same day with a feckin cheque from DSS, m8 called them to make sure it was real they said " they don't speak very good English so struggle to catch public transport!!! "

he ripped the cheque up ;) told them to feck off basically. guess some people still have morals ;)

Sorry but your mate is telling bull shitte no way does the DSS give away 2 grand checks for cars this is just getting ridiculous

Sorry but your mate is telling bull shitte no way does the DSS give away 2 grand checks for cars this is just getting ridiculous

Then his wife and and mine are also telling bull shit, I will go and kick the mrs **** in now then :) fookin lying cow!!!!

Then his wife and and mine are also telling bull shit, I will go and kick the mrs **** in now then :) fookin lying cow!!!!

Wait until she makes your dinner first mate
Ambo.gif

wasnt there something about them claiming child support when there kids where back home
I think that may be Child benefit your thinking of bro ? basically Any European can claim child benefit for their children in whatever country they are residing in, even if their children are still living back home, seeing how their child benefit is about 50% less than ours (Poland's is anyway I know for sure) we can't blame them for claiming it here, it's the thick stupid bureaucrats who make these daft laws that allow it.

i think they are entitled to child benefit for 2 years if from an E.U. country and have a baby here
2 days 2 years still makes you ****ing sick

only costs like £40 million quid a year lmfao

im not going to get too involved with this thread, but the DSS DO give out lump sums, ive seen this with my own eyes, and it made my fkin blood boil at the time, and it still happens now.

i know of a mansion in kosovo that has been paid for, materials and labour, by OUR benefits system, and theres fook all they can do about it, yet they still keep sending the money out

its true, it happens, it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach knowing that i work all week, and at the end of the week take home roughly half of what this blood sucking leech scum gets in handouts, then i have to pay rent and council tax out of my money, while his gets electronically shipped out of the country

come to the UK, milk the system for a decade, then go back to live in luxury and not have to worry about money again

shafted, every single one of us

I have a snippet to,

thats quite funny, a relative of mine (and no i cant be arsed explaing or providing dna or that shiit for those self righteous tw@ts that have to believe everything is made up), anyway so this relative of mine explained he had a car up for sale , priced at a few grand and had a bit of interest in it and then gets a knock from an immigrant and his posse (there where 6 of them) , through broken english he explained he wanted to buy this car off him and stated that the DSS was gonna pay for it, off he went and came back with a cheque, my relative then had to ring up a phone number of this sheet , it was the local dss office, and a genuine number. The very nice person on the other end explained that the car was being purchased for said immigrant and paid for by the DSS and the cheque was legit etc etc etc . so off they go with the car and relative cashs check (which cleared).

2 weeks later the car that he sold was in the paper with £500 knocked off the asking proce and was duly sold and proceeds of which dissapeared into what we called the immigration system , lol

true story, was a couple of years ago though i think.

Look :)

thats quite funny, a relative of mine (and no i cant be arsed explaing or providing dna or that shiit for those self righteous tw@ts that have to believe everything is made up), anyway so this relative of mine explained he had a car up for sale , priced at a few grand and had a bit of interest in it and then gets a knock from an immigrant and his posse (there where 6 of them) , through broken english he explained he wanted to buy this car off him and stated that the DSS was gonna pay for it, off he went and came back with a cheque, my relative then had to ring up a phone number of this sheet , it was the local dss office, and a genuine number. The very nice person on the other end explained that the car was being purchased for said immigrant and paid for by the DSS and the cheque was legit etc etc etc . so off they go with the car and relative cashs check (which cleared).

2 weeks later the car that he sold was in the paper with £500 knocked off the asking proce and was duly sold and proceeds of which dissapeared into what we called the immigration system , lol

Can't believe your relative was lying too the fookers :)

I wonder who these self righteous twats you are refering to are.

If one of them is me - and I'm the one who asked for evidence on this thread - I would like an apology please.

You will notice that I don't slag people off in my posts, even if I disagree with them: I expect the same in return.

I wonder who these self righteous twats you are refering to are.

If one of them is me - and I'm the one who asked for evidence on this thread - I would like an apology please.

You will notice that I don't slag people off in my posts, even if I disagree with them: I expect the same in return.

Dont think he was slagging any one off m8 think he was just saying he doesn't have to prove any thing to any one ;)

And your post kinda implies you know you were being self righteous although possibly not a twat :)

come off it, lets not start being silly: it's obvious what and who he meant.

Last edited:

Sounds like I could be mistaking then mate, but to be honest Ive never heard of such things, the only time you get big lumpas of the benifit system is if you are starting a buisness, and even then you have to go through the princes trust make a buisness plan,and get it approved.

Maybe this chap was going to be a taxi driver are use his car for some kind of starting buisness, I dont know but the wouldnt give him 2 grand for nothing, It must have been for work are starting a buisness.

Wasnt having a diggggg Zad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back