No wonder we are a country in debt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send the fookin lot back !! they will soon go running back to there own countries when they run this county dry !!! LOL
think its already dry lol..
a mate off mine "42yrs old" never been out off work since he left school at 16.
went to work in new zealand for 2 yrs. company went bust so he had to return to the uk...couldnt find work here went to the job centre plus to sign on..
sorry sir but your not entitled to jack shit " cos u aint paid nothink in to the system for 2 yrs" what a fecking joke..yet asylem seeker's immagrants can get money get accomedation*... while he was out the uk he rented his house out to cover the morgage. they wont even help with his morgage.. now the morgage lender's are going for repo on his house.making him his wife and to kids home less... so yer i can see why so many ppl are pee'd off with the state of the country with there 1 rule for other's and not ppl that have paid in to the system all there working life bar 2 yrs

And all this from a post which is a copy of something that has been doing the rounds for some time,was probably started in the US, and has little or no truth to it.

Come on, read the original post again. It refers to illegal immigrants getting all sorts of benefits.

By definition an illegal immigrant is someone who is beneath the radar: the statement falls at the first hurdle.

If you cross the N. Korean border illegally, you get 12 yrs. hard labor. If you cross the Afghanistan border illegally, you get shot. If you cross the U.K. border illegally you get a job, a driver's license, food stamps, a place to live, health care, housing & child benefits, education, & tax free business for 7 yrs. No wonder we are a country in debt

so why don't you exit the country, change your name and re-enter as an illegal immigrant ?

If people want to post threads about their concerns then they have the right to do it, as long as the OP understands that this post was started in the U.S (i kinda figured it our when it came to food stamps as i don't know anyone in all my life who had or has food stamps). Also, i think the world is going to reach a point where there's going to be a shift in the way we see certain countries, regardless of their history. E.G people viewing G.B as a purely asian/african/whatever country, a bit like how some of us see South Africa as a mainly white country even though white people make up less than 10% of the population there. I, personally, believe that the future could be very bright if people dropped the "us vs them" mentality and stopped being defensive about their cultures and mixing (for all races), but i guess it will take some time. Sometimes i wonder why we are so cut off with members of our own species?

Come on, read the original post again. It refers to illegal immigrants getting all sorts of benefits.

By definition an illegal immigrant is someone who is beneath the radar: the statement falls at the first hurdle.
come on they get caught for being alien .... they get put in a place till there deported.. for how long ???? becouse of human right's and for there own safty
y didnt they go to the nearest country for there safty and nearest were they can work and put somthink back ??? instead off all the way here ?? thats what gets me

If people want to post threads about their concerns then they have the right to do it, as long as the OP understands that this post was started in the U.S (i kinda figured it our when it came to food stamps as i don't know anyone in all my life who had or has food stamps). Also, i think the world is going to reach a point where there's going to be a shift in the way we see certain countries, regardless of their history. E.G people viewing G.B as a purely asian/african/whatever country, a bit like how some of us see South Africa as a mainly white country even though white people make up less than 10% of the population there. I, personally, believe that the future could be very bright if people dropped the "us vs them" mentality and stopped being defensive about their cultures and mixing (for all races), but i guess it will take some time. Sometimes i wonder why we are so cut off with members of our own species?
i agree all races should get on..we do get only 1 go at life. as long as religoun* gets left at the door.. as we all know this is y wars are over 90 pct of the time....

True mate, religion shouldn't dictate how someone should live their life, or how a country is run, but it should be something which anyone who wants to, can follow with their own will and gain inner peace or what have you. If you don't want that, and think life is better without it, then so be it! People should be free to do what they want! No wars with it, no discrimination, no insulting, no zealousy over it, none of that. But alas, it can't be that way.

I'm not against immigration and all that, but i always think to myself, where is all this money coming from? Why can we afford to give it away so easily to people we KNOW will never contribute to society? Well, it all comes down to us, we have to pay for lazy people, sham marriages, illegal immigration etc, because we're TOO NICE nowadays. Or is it just me? They need to really look at the system again because it just isn't working! Watch the Australian version of Border Patrol, they do it right, strict rules, no faffing about, if you're 'ere to work, jump through the right hoops.

I have got to admitt I wish the UK was run as strict as Australia, I watch that border control programme and I think It puts our customs and excise to shame.

I have no worries about people comming from other countries though, as in my neck of the woods they all seem to be hard workers.

It,s the local chavs that have 6 children per house that smoke and drink take drugs and dont work.

tut tut no point in us moaning ? thats what we have a government for, let them sort it out with there 3 houses 2 cars, the get oaid enough let them have the stress.

"speedy1234
wot i mean is can any 1 say if u go to any other country a part from the uk. you get the benefits we give out !!"
so true mate.

i for one know for a fact as ive spoken to many of these men and women abroad and in the uk and they all say
we want to go to the uk because they get told that this is the land of dreams and i just laugh at them,
then i say thats because you`s know that ya gonna get treated good and you may get housing/money etc
and thay just look and smile at me or laugh.
but when ya speak to them here in the uk most of them wanna go back home but are stuck here.

i cant really blame them really cos if i was in there holey shoes :) i would do the same and leave that country they came from ie iraq/afgan/africa even wales lmao "wales joke" great place is wales, and head for the best place to live in europe and thats the uk,
so ya cant blame the people but only the goverment is to balme.
malta has it much worse than here cos its so small and closer to were they come from and its full up to the brim,
and the ones ive asked all say we dont or did not want to come to malta but we are heading to the UK the land of dreams.

i for one is all for helpin people from otjher countries who need help from there war torn/corrupt countries and who are persecuted and good be killed,
but we need to stop the one`s who are just takin the piss out of us/you.

and in these hard time we need to stop people comin to work in the uk as there is not enough jobs here for ourselfs never mind them,
ok when were back on our feet of course thay can come and work but put british people first and not 2nd,
and stop giving millions/billions away to other countries we cant afford it.

rant over FULL STOP.

oh ya before someone says your not english but maltese So bite me lol
i`am british and abide by british rules.

Last edited:
Gents can we keep this one sensible please?

Thanks

MH

PS I think The Dentist hit the nail on the head, its not the immigrants that are at fault, its the Government who have made this country a soft touch. If I was in the same predicament I know where I would be heading ;)

I saw something on TV a few weeks ago and it was quite shocking. There are people who come here thinking the streets are paved with gold. To us it's ridiculous but to them, living 10 in a cockroach infested flat and working illegally in shops/restuarants etc for a almost nothing is still better than the prospects they have at home.

Lots of them come in on someone elses passport and are then stuck. Any that have their own passports are usually taken off them by whoever is working them. Now the bit that shocked me - if they have their own passport, they can be held and then deported. Those who don't are often let go on a kind of bail while things are sorted, and then they just do a runner!

The worst thing was (I think) somewhere like calais where we have UK teams monitoring the ports to check lorries for people trying to sneak in. They have a good system where they can read the CO2 levels in the back of a lorry and tell if there's people in there. When they catch them, they aren't authorised to use force and most of them just walk away down the road and jump in the back of another lorry. The real joke is they don't have the time or resources to check every lorry going through. These officers aren't even armed and there's more and more groups of men trying to sneak in from places like Afghanistan. Any of them could easily be organised terrorists and its just a ticking time bomb (no pun intended) waiting to happen.

Immigration is important to any country, but it needs to be monitored effectively, and personally I think capped more as well. Illegal immigration is unfortunately impossible to enforce effectively. Figures release to the media are to be taken with a pinch of salt because by its very nature, they haven't got a clue of the numbers involved.

Such is life

As somebody else mentioned there is a whole bigger issue in the culture of home grown benefit scroungers rather then immigrants, the vast majority of whom come here to find work and contribute to UK economy.

Ireland is in debt big debt, its got nothing at all to with imigration which was huge here during the so called celtic tiger. A majority of imigrants that came here illegal or otherwise took jobs that the Irish citizen would not do becuase there was a perception that the economy was doing so well that a big job was a given. So fueled by
cheap money/credit everone borrowed, house prices quadrupled in 10 years. Everybody had 2 cars a perfect house with large scren tv and all mod cons. Young couples got 120% morgages to ensure that they had the house and 2 cars to fit into society. Unemplyment was almost zero. As the economy grew even more things got really risky and many unbiased economised were warning of a massive crash. Our prime minister then bertie ahern stood up in parliament and said the economists that talk down the country are just moaners and I quote should go and commit suicide. Finally the crash came and boy did it come. It turned out all the major banks were breaking all the rules possible, selling illegal morgages and products totaly unsuitable for their clients. Builders borrowed billions and built housing estates in places you would not believe. When the crash came what did our government do, it guaranteed the banks, the banks were given gurantees that no matter what happened they would be given cash. The same peeple who drove this country to its knees and took millions in bonuses for doing so, gambled all of its clients money and lost were now being told ah its ok we will give it back to you. So this is why we are here now the citizens of Ireland and Europe are being taxed further into debt to repay the bankers that gambled and lost there money. Its part of a wider global lobby group that runs our world.

Any immigrant that comes to the uk should be made to play by the uk rules and laws.Priority is to learn English i am sick to death of hearing people talking in their own language all the time it is damn right ignorant.When it comes to claiming benefits they certainly understand that word.I for one will not be forced into changing my way of life to suit different types of people from other countries.

Why bother with facts when rumour and half truths will do the job.

I give up.

Send the fookin lot back !! they will soon go running back to there own countries when they run this county dry !!! LOL

a "send them back" message from someone called 'carlos' ? is it just me or is that really funny!!!

I welcome immigrants, they do the jobs the local chavs think they're too good for. We need another island at the other side of the world to send the prisoners and benefit fraudsters....

To sort of, get this on some sort of track - do we blame New Labour for this current societies ideaology that EVERYONE should be University educated as there's no other form of choice for our young people? Everyone seems to want to be paid a fortune/deserve education rather than trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back