No Stick lol..... whats wrong with you lot

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was expecting a few digs after yesterdays performance by the goners lol.

Jesus was chelski there for the taking, and the plonka wenger plays the worst line up I have seen this season! (except the man city away lol)

Where was nasri and shavemaster ?

One of them had to start nasri has been close to our best player this season and shaveboy has brought a new lease of life into the team.... and not only that where WAS SONG ????

SONG has been outstanding in the last 8 games.... and he plays diaby lol.... the fella gave the ball away more times than i care to remember.

On that note lol we have to smile because if not for a very in experianced keeper we would of taken that game. Not to disapointed anymore because we had 4 key players missing and wenger fooked up lmao.... if he would of played arshavin, nasri, song, it would of been a different story ;)

Have fun DW'ers I am off to the beach lol

Mickie

Really surprised at the gooners, not a good performance at all. The pitch didn't help one bit, thats a disgrace for Wembley.

dont get me started on Arsenal, chelsea were crap....but to be fair we were much worse. i dont know why Wenger didnt play a strong team or close to a strong team. fabianski was pure shit, although Eboue wasnt that much better, nor diaby, silvestre....and the list goes on.

i would have really liked arsenal to have gone to the FA cup final......what a dissapointment. I also think realistically this would have been our only silverware this season.......now we go to liverpool on tuesday and i think this loss will have an affect on that game....it dont look too good at the moment.

Fabianski wat a clown...its like the Premier League attracts the biggest goalkeepin clowns in the world lol

dont get me started on Arsenal, chelsea were crap....but to be fair we were much worse. i dont know why Wenger didnt play a strong team or close to a strong team. fabianski was pure shit, although Eboue wasnt that much better, nor diaby, silvestre....and the list goes on.

i would have really liked arsenal to have gone to the FA cup final......what a dissapointment. I also think realistically this would have been our only silverware this season.......now we go to liverpool on tuesday and i think this loss will have an affect on that game....it dont look too good at the moment.

Possibly saving them for the CL match against the scum but that could backfire and then you'd have nothing to play for other than pride. Had Rafa put out a weakend side he'd have been slaughtered by the media for it. I have heard or read a thing about Wengers selections

Sump

I was expecting a few digs after yesterdays performance by the goners lol.

Jesus was chelski there for the taking, and the plonka wenger plays the worst line up I have seen this season! (except the man city away lol)

Where was nasri and shavemaster ?

One of them had to start nasri has been close to our best player this season and shaveboy has brought a new lease of life into the team.... and not only that where WAS SONG ????

SO:Laugh:ball away more times than i care to remember.

On that note lol we have to smile because if not for a very in experianced keeper we would of taken that game. Not to disapointed anymore because we had 4 key players missing and wenger fooked up lmao.... if he would of played arshavin, nasri, song, it would of been a different story ;)

Have fun DW'ers I am off to the beach lol

Mickie

To be honest Mickie Arsenal arent any good anymore mate so you go under the radar when your shit..!....See ya in the semi's lol :Laugh:

a full strength chelsea side against the side wenger put out was always going to be hard for you mate, saving your best for the mancs i hope ;)

Sometimes a contented silence says it all :p

this!! lol

errr... well Wenger went for an approach that didnt work but he thought it was the best for the team.. and if it did work we would have called him smart... not an idiot..

a simple manager's mistake...

Looks like it was catching lol.... furgy done the same thing the very next day!

Lmao @ bronto ;)

Still do not know why either the sahvemaster or nasri was not starting ?

Diaby was awful.... and to be honest cesc had a rubbish game and he had loads of space aswell to make passes and things happen.

The second half apart from the chelski goal..... they done nothing!

I guess you need a little luck and we do not have much lol.... lets hope tonight against the liverfools lmao we have some because i think we will be very depleted and might not turn up. And you know the fan noise from anfield will make the REF sway

Back