Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No signal

Just said mate the list was on it says cwwait the lnb must be fine the sky box works fine on it. It says 28 something . First time I used this so I'm big time lost bud

The lnb settings in the box, not the physical lnb settings we know that the lnb is ok as other box works ok.
Reflash the stb and load latest list.
We still have to guess what the receiver is?

V8 s mate I'm sorry I'm doing my best to answer the questions but I'm in over my head on this .even with Google and YouTube

What dose it say on the front of the box is it vu, skybox, zgemma, ect and what image is used ie vix, black hole, ATV

I find it strange no channels show signal, no matter how old list is.
load latest list from my link, if still no good reflash fw then load list again.

I only the signal last night .but as I've said these are alien to me . When I get home ill plug everything back in again start again

Dont buy a linux stb!

If you check the lnb settings in the receiver menu are set to 9.750-10600 Universal we can eliminate that problem.
Than if lnb settings are ok load channel list using usb, reboot and see if ok.
If not ok load fw using usb stick then reboot then load channel list and reboot.
If not fw lnb settings or channel list tuner maybe fecked.

Ok so I have had some progress . Got some channels sky sports others no signal or scrambled could the list need updated

Yea mate . I put a post up thanking everyone for their help I got it sorted in the end had to delete something reinstall the gift I got Again thanks for the help

Headache time again lads took the box down to my dad's plug it in . So took it back home again plugged it in all but the free to air channels are scrambled . What could cause it to go from working to this just by plugging it in to my dad's house . I reinstalled the channel list checked it says ok .

Back