no power to box

peterhiggs

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a eurovox max,earlier today the lcd was all funny (not displaying right),and the three three where on near the display,the box then froze,so i turn it off at the mains,now the box wont turn on,ie no power,is my box knackered now

If it's not switching on it could be the C10 capacitor on the Psu board - either buy a replacement Psu board or if you're good enough buy a new capacitor & re-solder it onto the board.:Cheers:
To find it on here do a search for C10 capacitor replacement - There has been many threads about it

ive found an replacement psu board for my eurovox,are they easy to replace once you get inside the box,has the advert from where i am buying says,do not attempt to fix it yourself,just asking,thanks

ive found an replacement psu board for my eurovox,are they easy to replace once you get inside the box,has the advert from where i am buying says,do not attempt to fix it yourself,just asking,thanks

Psu board is held in place with 4 screws & has a lead to the main board - Easy Peasy:Clap:

Back