No more images for tm500 super?

Listen pal your attitude is that of child, If you want to have a mature debate on any subject at all then be my guest. Even your forum name implies that you think you are some sort authority on all things and have the right to tell people what to post. I am afraid my friend it just dosent work that way.

Time and money ringing technomate? Who do I think I am? I'm just another person on this forum trying to keep things normal, as for u I can't believe u r creating such a problem, no wonder dr Linux has given up with u with the attitude you have,

What is it with you people, I am not that much into sky and stuff, but why you,s getting angry when people are just posting there problems, All I see all over the forum is, phone them then, well phone them, just phone them stop whining just pick up the phone, and phone the TM team. Listen it took Cuebase about 4 hours to help me get up and running last week, Do you think I want to spend 4 hours on the phone to someone, and pay the phone bill, and even then I cant be sure If I can follow there simple ABC instructions because Im thick.

Dont you people not get this is a forum, and people spend hours helping other people out, and theres lads on here with plenty sat experiance, rather then insult people by saying you cant follow a simple ABC, why dont you spend time making a more user freindly image and sort your problems out so people like me dont have to phone you up and winge winge winge.

And ps It took me 40 minutes to completely set up my new DM500s, Im not even going to get into the trouble ive had with my TM600 theres not enough space on the forum to post it.

Just like to say email sent as requested, still waiting for response 4 days later, i will update once reply received

Just like to say email sent as requested, still waiting for response 4 days later, i will update once reply received

i've been waiting since last sunday mate, good luck with that

Just phone up TM instead your wasting your time with emails, you'll just get the Dr Linux excuse "email not recieved maybe blocked by anti virus". At least if they answer the phone they'll have to give you some response.

I could do with a stable image if you guys have one for the 500 super everyone i try with this motor dish is no good

Well; can someone tell me what a superb image would be for my tm500 that is laying under a full working 100% stable 5402HD :) lol !
To be honest I got so fed up with that tm500 ..... But besides that the tm5402hd with the plugin is Working nice and stable and cheap and Hd and.... Well I luv my tm5402hd ! IU miust agree with Jedi master (Jules) If you have problem mail or ring technomate. Alyways getting a honest response from them.

Well; can someone tell me what a superb image would be for my tm500 that is laying under a full working 100% stable 5402HD :) lol !
To be honest I got so fed up with that tm500 ..... But besides that the tm5402hd with the plugin is Working nice and stable and cheap and Hd and.... Well I luv my tm5402hd ! IU miust agree with Jedi master (Jules) If you have problem mail or ring technomate. Alyways getting a honest response from them.

On my TM-500 (not super) i'm using the latest available, that seams ok, had trouble with the one before though, i think you can just slap any newish UR image on your TM - 500 then just update the image to the latest via the lan button, if you can't actually find the 19/04/11 image on the web.

Back