No more Freesat cards from Sky

Bollocks and I've just gone and sold the 3 Freesat cards that I had sitting around here over the past couple of days. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Liam

i have about 3 or 4 white cards in my van, they were in customers boxes when i de-installed their systems.

are these any good to anyone?

i have about 3 or 4 white cards in my van, they were in customers boxes when i de-installed their systems.

are these any good to anyone?
hi mate..illl have these please...hopefully shud be ok for FTA channels ,as my sky viewing card (blue one with yellow house) is gonna end soon...cheers

sent you pm

Last edited:
Yeah Jonny Bravo they will be fine for free to View channels, need one to replace your old blue one, i'll have the rest if i can Highlander name your price, cause they are hard to get here in Spain at the moment. Sent you Pm mate

Hi fellas

ive a mate whos going back to spain to see famliy, and wants to take a fta card with him, Does it need to be a new white card..?

And could he use a cancelled skycard for this, Or is he best speaking freesat.?

Hi fellas

ive a mate whos going back to spain to see famliy, and wants to take a fta card with him, Does it need to be a new white card..?

And could he use a cancelled skycard for this, Or is he best speaking freesat.?
Yes it needs to be a white card. Yes a cancelled sub card will be ok. Yes he is best to buy a new one from freesat for £20. -all yes answers, thats unusual here lol :)

Back