no itv3

peterhiggs

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got a kryptview box from tmc,very good box,just noticed that there is no itv3,has anyone else got this problem,plus ive noticed a ppv movie from sky box office at the top range of the channels,is this the channel that was showing the wrestling last week

Leave on standby overnite and see if it picks up ITV 3.

tmc

yeah i have done thanks,just getting a test card saying something about sky dropping the movie channels,its itv3 after itv2 on the epg,is anyone else getting this

ITV3 OK on my Kryptview mate.

Check my previous post on no ZeeTV

I got a feeling your ITV3 is there its just under a different channel listings/name

I found some of my missing BBC and ZeeTV and sonyTV under listings TV154 etc etc, basicly look at the odd channels with TV*** listings theres a whole bunch of em.... also look at any other odd listings like Programs 1,2,3,4,5 or even the ones that simply say DTV1,2,3,4

I recall someone said CBBC was BBC3? or something like that.

I think we need a new "missing or wrong channel listed sticky"

And we can keep it updated cos well coulda saved me half a days headache of rescanning and this n that!

BBC3 & BBC4 only transmit part of the day. (1900 to aprox 0430) The rest of the time (channel off air) they transmit kids channels.

Yeah I think im still bit off with my theory my missing channels issue is still present dispite finding Zeetv on tv158 its now scrambeled and lost again.

Its very odd though I have never ever had any issues finding Zeetv...

try factory default and scan on 41061 netid. There may be corrupt data coming through at the moment causing this problem.

tmc

Last edited by a moderator:
my itv3 doesnt work on that channel either m8, its still there just scroll through your channels youll find it with a different channel number.

yes it may be placed under a different number go through all the channels.

tmc

doea anyone know what number itv3 is on,has i cant find it on my box,just getting a blank virgin card on my itv3

Back