No Frontrow

d34n

Inactive User
Reaction score
this might of been covered befor but i cant find it when i search....

so my problem is with one of my chipped nthell boxes it updates like normal ones with the blue bar etc.

ive been able to watch frontrow b4 but now it wont put the film on. it lets me book it but when it goes to channel 0 it asks for my code and i enter it then ithe screen just stays black with no picture?

ive heard its something about a credit limit on the box or something like this?? ive also heard u can reset this?

any idea's or know what todo?.

cheers

Dean

Last edited:
wat card r u using if ur usin a mosc try putting a different image on it.

Last edited:
Sounds like something similar I had a prob with, try rebooting the box.
Mine updated no probs

d34n said:
this might of been covered befor but i cant find it when i search....

so my problem is with one of my chipped nthell boxes it updates like normal ones with the blue bar etc.

ive been able to watch frontrow b4 but now it wont put the film on. it lets me book it but when it goes to channel 0 it asks for my code and i enter it then ithe screen just stays black with no picture?

ive heard its something about a credit limit on the box or something like this?? ive also heard u can reset this?

any idea's or know what todo?.

cheers

Dean

are you in a VOD area m8....?.....

Each time you watch a pay per view event the info is stored on the card (forever as talkback has been cut), until eventually the card fills up - so even if there is still credit left on the card, there is no room to store any more bookings.

You will need to 'clean' the card in Nagra. Depending on the image used, the card may have locked in stream and require glitching first.

just closed that thread for you tina.

that should come in handy for some

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
Manchester aint VOD yet m8................:Clap:

you been at the voddie Dave.....lol cos he's in ex c&w i presume his card must be full so i posted a new image that doesn't save it to the card....lol

thanks Tina, think i need a new card reader now though coz mine wont read the card.

also if this doesnt solve the problem, what do u mean by reboot the box? unplug it?? if so , ive tried that allready

It sounds very much like the card is full, in which case you'll need to either clean it like bammy said or use the new image i posted. However, there was a lot of people in ex c&w alittle while ago having problems with ppv which they solved by either rebooting the box (unplug it from mains then plug it back in and let it boot up) or by trying a force update (disconnect from mains, hold in on/off button, while still holding it in, plug the mains back in, when you see OHAY on front of box, let the button go, you'll then see 0000 then press, favourites,interactive,tv guide,tv buttons on front of box-if it is a 1000/2000 or if it's 4000/4010 press left arrow, bottom arrow, right arrow top arrow in those sequences) which you will then get on the front of the box, 4321 once you have this press ok then leave it to update and reboot it self.
Hope this helps

i tried the reboot method and still no joy there.

sorry but im not to sure what nagra is??? a lil help plz?

ah so its a program i need for the pc???

also my card reader doesnt read the mosc cards. any advice on what card reader is good enough to get and not that dear??

ok cheers mate.

Ive Downloaded Nagra Edit 3.0

now to buy a card reader

Last edited:
Back