no controls working on box or remote

scal64

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anybody help? i have tried 6 different images and done factory reset using up channel button on front of box, but still cant get remote or controls to work?? the miniweb works ok and images flash ok but remote or controls on box wont work? it just gets to language page and does nothing! i have searched the forum but cant find an answer! thanks

if you say what model of box your talking about and what image you have flashed with then you may get help

sorry its a tm500 super and i am using six of the latest ur images have tried an enigma before but remote doesnt work! thanks

there is a gemini image that works on tm 500 and 600 but remote wont work with 500 unless you have a tm 600 remote or newer remote ,i did get one back not so long ago and only way i could get it to work was to flash the latest tm500-600 UR image via serial lead once you do that factory reset also ,you will need technomate control centre null modem have power off box hold in up button and power on tm you may have to select av on your tv as tm wont activate av tv ch in this mode and you can factory reset or load image via serial

Last edited:
tried flashing using null modem with tcc and original tm 600 image then added ur image still no controls! took images no problems but wont accept ur image using null modem? did factory reset using up channel method and still the same! thanks for the help ill probably send box back to seller or technomate! thanks andrew.

maybe digidude can help you then cheers
alex

I have same here scal64 did you get yours sorted ?
i

might be infrared receiver in the box faulty

no m8 i never got mine fixed gonna send it back to supplier! cheers andrew.

Take the controlls apart and clean any dirt inbetween the buttons and plastic etc and put back together, had to do this a few times with the old sky remote, as wasn't working when pressing the buttons.

Something to try mate.

All so my TM - 600 remote works on my TM-500, and TM -500 remote works on my 600, anyhow on the remote it would tell you, normally would say TM - 500/ TM - 600.

My remotes looks like these.

TECHNOMATE TM-500 / TM-600 REMOTE CONTROL | eBay UK

Technomate TM 500/TM 600 Super series remote control | eBay UK

hi m8 the controls dont work on the box or the remote! have tried different remote as well ?? thanks andrew

I dont have your receiver but sometimes a mains off then on again can work wonders, certainly worth trying. Turn off count 10 then on again.

Back