Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No Channels

cruisser

Inactive User
I recently purchased a Eurovox 1100 box. Updated the firmware and did a scan. It finds all the channel but i can only see free to view channels. anyother channels it says please wait code updating. I have tried a deep scan and also a fast scan. I am not using any splitters, its a direct connection. any help would be really appreciated.

reflash your box mate that will sort it out..you need to put the latest filmware into your box for it to work

Once you have re flashed with the latest firmware - it will say "please wait updating"

This message can be there for 10 - 15 mins sometimes longer so be patient.

Most of the time it should take a couple of mins.

Thanks for all the replies guys, i have tried downloading the firmware off the cc toolbar but that doesnt seem to work, can some one please point me in the right direction as to where i can download the latest firmware from.
Thanks

bigmaq normally all good for firmware once you have flashed your box stick it on bravo will code update in around 1-2 mins cheers wattsy1612

thanks wattsy, i have tried that, left it on Bravo over night but nothing at all. The same message in the morning. Dont know what i am doing wrong.

Back