No Channels

cruisser

Inactive User
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Eurovox 1100 box. Updated the firmware and did a scan. It finds all the channel but i can only see free to view channels. anyother channels it says please wait code updating. I have tried a deep scan and also a fast scan. I am not using any splitters, its a direct connection. any help would be really appreciated.

reflash it,sounds like FTA software,get the latest fimware from downloads section

Once you have re flashed with the latest firmware - it will say "please wait updating"

This message can be there for 10 - 15 mins sometimes longer so be patient.

Most of the time it should take a couple of mins.

Thanks for all the replies guys, i have tried downloading the firmware off the cc toolbar but that doesnt seem to work, can some one please point me in the right direction as to where i can download the latest firmware from.
Thanks

bigmaq normally all good for firmware once you have flashed your box stick it on bravo will code update in around 1-2 mins cheers wattsy1612

thanks wattsy, i have tried that, left it on Bravo over night but nothing at all. The same message in the morning. Dont know what i am doing wrong.

Back