nit table

bobby boy

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have got a problem with my di4001n took new vm update but stb now not working tried everything in eng. menu it says processing nit table but the stb is showing no db's for the signal should i just leave it and see what happens if i reboot it stays in tune if i force it it goes to vm starting please wait i have already pulled red jumper but it stills says the same in eng. menu processing nit table is there a way of clearing this as i think that is the fault

hi if you pulled your red jumper then check that your settings are ok in eng menu dont forget to press services to store them or they will just reset then reboot and just leave it had one take about 6 hours from the virgin media powering up screen but it came on in the end

fast boot it m8 turn on the power wile hold,n down the ch up key or the down key see if it go,s to ch 0 if so no signil re cheack the feed take off any splitters and see what happens

just a update pulled red jumper everything reset left it to cook now goes through the tune to nit and then boot but it does not scroll through numbers like normaly i know it is taking the update coz it is setting it's own net id and the date and time are correct it is just the nit table does anyone know if you can reset this, got good db's on downstream page in eng. menu or do you think enabling talk back might help it along sorted now don't know what was up but in eng. menu change default freqancy to 743.00 and output ch. to 55 rebooted and came on never had to do this before new vm style thanks to them who relpyed

Last edited:
Back