Nintendo wii comes to ps3!

:lol: Still not arguing i see :roflmao:

See this is the mentality of forums....

Because evidently people just lie, argue and bitch just for the sake of it and you're not allowed to state an opinion or the truth without catching hell for it no matter what they say to the contrary. And 9 times out of 10 you're not dealing with unbiased people. You're mostly dealing with hypocrites with ego enough to get offended at the mere fact that you made a good point against something they said in their post rather than owning up to the fact you made a decent point not that they ever admit to it but in fact they'll say the opposite of course. But it's all true. And then there's the tossers who just love to argue, and the nobs that fall for it. Of which I'm one. Guilty as charged. But I find it funny that people are hating on me for telling them the truth. I do apologize but at least I'm honest with the things I say and I'm straight with people. And a lot of you are hypocrites. I'm not saying I'm not but at least I admit it and I'm honest enough to own up which is more than I can say for a lot of you. But me, I tell you the truth.

But if forums boil down to hypocrites and trolls then I can do without them because this what you see here isn't me either. This is not what I am like in real life. In fact I'm quite the opposite in the real. VJ will tell you, Thommohawk will tell you. But I am telling you that so is everyone else if truth be told. And that's what forums are like, it's like when people get behind the wheel and they turn uber violent and venom mouthed all of a sudden when they're on the road.....just start it up and boom. Off you go. Placid person turns to rage. Especially with forums and the amount of ignorant people talking shit and treating each other as such. That being said I find it hilarious that ignorance can't stand a bit of arrogance. Lol.

And that being said, I'll get off my soap box now!

Last edited:
See this is the mentality of forums....

Because evidently people just lie, argue and bitch just for the sake of it and you're not allowed to state an opinion or the truth without catching hell for it no matter what they say to the contrary. And 9 times out of 10 you're not dealing with unbiased people. You're mostly dealing with hypocrites with ego enough to get offended at the mere fact that you made a good point against something they said in their post rather than owning up to the fact you made a decent point not that they ever admit to it but in fact they'll say the opposite of course. But it's all true. And then there's the tossers who just love to argue, and the nobs that fall for it. Of which I'm one. Guilty as charged. But I find it funny that people are hating on me for telling them the truth. I do apologize but at least I'm honest with the things I say and I'm straight with people. And a lot of you are hypocrites. I'm not saying I'm not but at least I admit it and I'm honest enough to own up which is more than I can say for a lot of you. But me, I tell you the truth.

But if forums boil down to hypocrites and trolls then I can do without them because this what you see here isn't me either. This is not what I am like in real life. In fact I'm quite the opposite in the real. VJ will tell you, Thommohawk will tell you. But I am telling you that so is everyone else if truth be told. And that's what forums are like, it's like when people get behind the wheel and they turn uber violent and venom mouthed all of a sudden when they're on the road.....just start it up and boom. Off you go. Placid person turns to rage. Especially with forums and the amount of ignorant people talking shit and treating each other as such. That being said I find it hilarious that ignorance can't stand a bit of arrogance. Lol.

And that being said, I'll get off my soap box now!

I don't hate you i don't even know you. I made a point based on my opinion of this thread. A thread simply about the fact that sonys new motion controll perephials look rather like the wii's efforts even though they slagged them off as bizzare.

That was enough to get people arguing and it's sad really. I never thought this thread would turn out this way.

I don't hate you i don't even know you. I made a point based on my opinion of this thread. A thread simply about the fact that sonys new motion controll perephials look rather like the wii's efforts even though they slagged them off as bizzare.

That was enough to get people arguing and it's sad really. I never thought this thread would turn out this way.

I never said you hated me pal, but the truth is I am being made out to be public enemy number one and this major fanboy bad person when the truth is nothing could be further from reality or truth, especially when I haven't done a single thing that you lot don't do on a regular basis yourselves. And there's a word for it too. Begins with a H.

But that's another thing, nothing personal but a lot of you if not all of you, especially in this thread, take to putting words in my mouth and responding to things I never even said. And ignoring the things I actually did say. Except for the parts where I'm a bit arrogant with it and you act as though I've personally walked into your house and taken a johnny cash on your carpet. It's ridiculous, I know you all think I'm some sort of online prick or whatever but you wanna have a look at yourselves and the way you all act online. Exact same way. If anything I'm guilty of imitation and having fun with it and nothing more yet I'm made out to be public enemy number one.

Also you said you made a point based on your opinion initially, well so did I and we were both right, and you said you didn't think this thread would turn into an argument but you did your damnest to facilitate one considering nobody was arguing in the first place and you thought we were but you never let it go. Then of course it did turn into an argument. But why does it always turn into an argument - it's because none of us are real with each other, we all think we're right, and ultimately we're all a set of ignorant fucks on forums. Because we can get away with it, and because there's no common respect by default - unlike in the real world....

I think I'm just about done with forums anyway, I can do without the constant shite that comes with, and as for DW I'm not being made out to be this fanboy prick when I'm not a prick in the real world and I'm not a fanboy anywhere. So when I do pack it in I'll see some of you around in the real world away from all this bollocks and we can actually be real with each other and get along because of it. That's all I wanted in the first place is for us to all be real with each other, but that's just not gonna happen on forums is it let's be honest.

To tell you the truth, I'm not nearly as bad as you lot are making me out to be. And some of it is outright bullshit of the highest order. Like the fanboy thing. Again a couple of people have said I'm the biggest Sony fanboy on DW yet they still don't give specifics on why. That's because they can't. They just see the fact that I don't hate Sony and that I prefer the PS3 over the 360 and that I see it as the superior console and that's enough for them to call me the biggest fanboy on DW. Though it's probably just the fact that I respond to it. Which says a lot about us all. But yet username madeinbeats spent most of this thread burying Sony mostly unfairly while hyping Nintendo somewhat unfairly all the way to the moon and beyond and yet he doesn't get called a fanboy when he quite clearly is the personification of the term. Bollocks and bullshit is all I'm saying. And that's the typical shit that goes on with forums. Never about who's right and who's wrong, who's real and who isn't, it's about who likes who. Or who doesn't like who for some of you.

Last edited:
Seriously Raven24, how do you write so much everytime. Dont think any of your replys have been less than 100 words.

Do you really care that much about a games console, get over it.

Stop turning every thread you reply to into an argument, its getting old.

But yet username madeinbeats spent most of this thread burying Sony mostly unfairly while hyping Nintendo somewhat unfairly all the way to the moon and beyond and yet he doesn't get called a fanboy when he quite clearly is the personification of the term.

You must take responsability for the fact that you were the first one to throw around the term fanboy, no one else, you. Not to mention 'shovelware'. Everyone here was up for a cival exchange of views (ie, not trying to FORCE your views on others by declaring your opinion is king) with a bit of banter, but your attitude right from the get go (look back if you must) was one of name calling, negativity and petulance. Come on, take some reponsability for once instead of blaming the world.

Look at all the wasted energy on this thread so far which could be better used in so many ways. I'm asking you if you can find the balls and class to either A. just don't bother replying, or B. Hold your hands up and take responsability for the direction this thread, and from what I'm told, other threads you have been involved in have taken. You would come out of this with some respect then atleast.

Please Raven, no more big long essays mate, it's over the top for the subject matter when there are people dying of starvation etc out there...

Last edited:
Way back around 1990 I had a Philips CDi which was a big black box that connected to your TV and hifi and allowed CD playback and CD-ROM based games, I bought it solely to play 'The 6th Guest'.

Another machine that I owned and still do, which also predated the Playstation was the Amiga CD32, the worlds 1st 32bit CD based games system, I'm sure I bought that around 1994.

So, how exactly were Sony so innovative with the playstation again?

Last edited:
PS3 section has went right down hill since the turn of the year.

these threads are getting really boring to read

Way back around 1990 I had a Philips CDi which was a big black box that connected to your TV and hifi and allowed CD playback and CD-ROM based games, I bought it solely to play 'The 6th Guest'.

Another machine that I owned and still do, which also predated the Playstation was the Amiga CD32, the worlds 1st 32bit CD based games system, I'm sure I bought that around 1994.

So, how exactly were Sony so innovative with the playstation again?

Do you mean the 7th guest? The 7th Guest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My m8 had a cdi i thought it was amazing and always wanted one baring in mind i was only a kid then. They soon bombed though which is a shame.

Says the two obvious fanboys Cisk and madeinbeats.....oh I'm sorry I said fanboy to real fanboys. I forgot that fanboy is a term only to be used on people who don't qualify for it.....You know what's funny is that the only person in this thread responding to me without an axe to grind with me from previous spats is sargie. That's an obvious fact. Except of course to the biased denizens of DW who happen to have an axe to grind with me, those are the ones who think I'm a fanboy myself, which is biased bollocks and bullshit. And that's precisely what I was talking about when I said that stuff about forums in general, nothing to do with unbiased right and wrong - because in that case I'm 100% correct with everything I've said in this thread because if you care to read it properly it's all factual. But nobody has.

And as ever it's down to nothing more than mates rates and outright trolling when you can't win the debate. In which case I'll never be right and I'm pissing in the wind because the fact is there's not a single unbiased person here in this thread apart from me. Add to that a troll or two in this thread and you have the typical mentality of forums. Truthfully biased and full of shit. Which they all are.

I've said my bit and I know I'm right and so do all of you. I wouldn't mind but it's never unbiased and nobody is allowed to state an opinion either you'll catch hell no matter what you do on forums. Respect on forums lol don't make me laugh, half of you fuckers wouldn't know real respect if it bit you on the arse. So I'm done arguing the toss and going around in circles with clearly biased people. I'm out good and proper. **** posting on forums get nowt but bullshit from people acting like their shit doesn't stink. It's the same shit from one forum to the next no matter what. But it's the internet it's to be expected. Nobody acts real on the internet do they. The only thing that the internet and the real world have in common is the hypocrisy and that's about it. As for dispositions, respect and common decency well that's usually the polar opposite in the real. Well you do what you like if forums are your gig but I can do without that political crap, mates rates and the biased hypocrisy. Especially when people won't listen to what you actually say and then put words in your mouth with their responses. **** that shit. What is this 3rd grade playground antics or an adults debate because you could have fooled me. Respect on forums that's a belter, the only way anyone gets that is if they either lick arse or contribute to it by sorting people's problems out or providing fixes or help files.

Either way the guy with a couple hundred posts doesn't stand a chance against the ones with 1000's of posts no matter who is actually right and no matter what the newbie actually says because nobody reads it properly and then they respond to what they want and often miss the point. And that's what makes forums shit it's physically impossible to have a reasoned debate without argument for all the ignorance and bullshit that's on show and for that I'm done with forums. I'd rather discuss and debate in the real world where there's real respect that actually means something and not this online persona bollocks.

I find with this forum, there is a certain level of humourous sarcasm that if you cannot either understand or spot you end up in an arguement, most of the members with high post counts are pretty savvy people and take most things lightly. its how you take them that decides whether you'll stay on DW or not.

as for you raven, you do come across as a sony fanboy and jumped down my throat when i posted in a thread about how noisy my ps3 was and how i found it unbearably loud even though i had clearly stated that i knew it was most likely a fault. apparently that made me a fanboy aswell.

i for one am happy you have decided to leave the forum.

Yes mate, the 7th guest, God knows why I typed 6th :)

Maybe it was a budget version. :)

I loved that game my m8 had it on the pc also i remember you had to run it through dos! T7GRUN or somthing lol.

It was quite spooky and i loved the fact that it was video graphics.

Raven, I've offered the olive branch and the chance to partake in an adult conversation, and you have thrown it back in all our faces more than once. You're probably the most unreasonable member I have exchanged with in my time here - if this is what you aspire to, then well done to you, son.

You will always think that all forums are places of unrest if you don't change your attitude, becasue this isn't mine or most other peoples experience. You have to stop being the victim and lose the whole world is against me attitude and except your ways are seen as anti-social.

It would be wrong of me to speculate about your personal life, but you obviously have 'issues', and I for one won't judge you for that, and hope that everyone else who you purposefully rub up the wrong way can remember this too. Be easy for me to call you names, this that and the other, but I would be letting myself down doing something like that and would be forgetting that there are/have been things in your life that make you act like this.

Like I say, I/we have tried... there isn't a lot more we can do if you are not prepaired to listen; it's terribly sad... So like I said, good luck pal... :(

Last edited:
PS3 section has went right down hill since the turn of the year.

these threads are getting really boring to read

lolfy.jpg

:proud:

i did notice that. but i have just realised something else, from your picture. raven has to be one of the only people i have ever seen on here with a negative rep.

Back