nilesat what can you get?

based in south shields and just scanned 7 west with my dm800hd clone and 1.1 orbital and and picked up 516 channels but no bein sports etc

based in south shields and just scanned 7 west with my dm800hd clone and 1.1 orbital and and picked up 516 channels but no bein sports etc

You've done well, it does get harder up there on 7w/7.3w, beIN Sports is quite strong on some of it's tps but also has a higher break up- 12245v 27500 is one of the easier ones, I'd try to get that first.

Is it 1.1m Orbital or Triax - you could do with measuring it.

its a triax m8 and ive just tried that frequency ya mentioned i picked up six channels but not bein sports plus just got tune failed when tried to view them

its a triax m8 and ive just tried that frequency ya mentioned i picked up six channels but not bein sports plus just got tune failed when tried to view them

Not sure why you scanned in the wrong channels unless they were too low to get the names so it listed them as just labels like 12245v 1 2 3 4 5 6 , in which case you scanned them but they're too low to lock

Otherwise I'd check the lnb settings first are set to universal lnb (9.750/10.600), with 22kHz set to auto & voltage switching on, also check the channels you did scan in correspond to E7WA & there aren't large numbers of duplicates indicating a setting is wrong or there's an lnb fault.

its a dual lnb but it is set to universal but i dont have the other 2 settings in my list mate

its a dual lnb but it is set to universal but i dont have the other 2 settings in my list mate

It'll be OK as they will be set choosing Universal lnb, it's just if you have the other options just to check they are correctly set.

What channel names did it scan in & what box is it.

its a dm800hd clone with open pli 4 image ive just rescanned as i just put the new image on and now im not even picking them 6 up lol

its a dm800hd clone with open pli 4 image ive just rescanned as i just put the new image on and now im not even picking them 6 up lol

the clone dm800s can be very good with a decent tuner - not really done a bad clone.

have you not installed a channel list, you shouldn't need to scan them in & are you using 7w or 7.3w - you want to be on 7.3w, if it's 7w & your arc is OK you can shove it over temporarily by changing your property's longitude to about 1.13w

(there is one on 7w but I'd leave that for now)

change longtitude and its picked three channels up named 12245v sid0x01 2 and 3

have stored position to 7.3west and picked up 433 channels now but just cant get any bein sports

Back