nightmare 7025

ok done scan 300+ services found ftpd keys to var keys file ive downloaded evocamd & mgcamd to db via add ons menu how do i store channels from search is it auto or do i do something?

I would imagine it's automatic. Press OK then RED for All Services...do you get all the channels?

getting nothing in channel list it goes from 1 to 159 next to each chann is na?
what am i doing wrong?

getting nothing in channel list it goes from 1 to 159 next to each chann is na?
what am i doing wrong?

Press tv then red button can,t see why they are not coming up******

got some now not sure how i did it but found them under providers got bbc1 will the other channels clear auto or do i have to do something i have evocamd & mg camd i ftpd keys across to var/keys i have all the roms in scce

press tv then green for satellitte it should say service [cable] ,provider [cable], new [cable]
if not i had 2 rescan a second time and then they should be there
this is on gemini 1.70

not clearing channs on bbc got sound but no picture blank all pay channs

got some now not sure how i did it but found them under providers got bbc1 will the other channels clear auto or do i have to do something i have evocamd & mg camd i ftpd keys across to var/keys i have all the roms in scce

Have you started the cam in blue panel i use evocamd ********

yep done that was using mgcamd will swap to evocamd how long should it take to update? will the key file i got from osborne still be valid?

yep done that was using mgcamd will swap to evocamd how long should it take to update? will the key file i got from osborne still be valid?

Yes the files are still valid it can take few minutes to start *******

ooops i forgot to replace the scce file in var hopefully will work now ive changed the bouquets from my dbox 2 with the progd2d where do i ftp them too is it tuxbox ?

ooops i forgot to replace the scce file in var hopefully will work now ive changed the bouquets from my dbox 2 with the progd2d where do i ftp them too is it tuxbox ?

Hi your bouquets won,t work on 7025 you have to create new ones your next challenge******

oh bummer i thought with the d2d it converted them so u can use them on db where do they go i will try to ftp them over? jesus i think channs are starting to clear just got a static pic on discovery must be trying

oh bummer i thought with the d2d it converted them so u can use them on db where do they go i will try to ftp them over? jesus i think channs are starting to clear just got a static pic on discovery must be trying

This is enigma 2 mate the bouquets you have converted are for enigma 1 dm500 etc what you will need to do is once your channel have cleared take a break and watch some tv then have go and create some bouquets and make sure you make a backup of your services *********

thanks zaf channs not clearing yet will it take a while?

all blank except fta got evocamd & mgcamd key file is in var/etc scce has been replaced var/scce whatdo i do now?

all blank except fta got evocamd & mgcamd key file is in var/etc scce has been replaced var/scce whatdo i do now?

you sure you have replaced common int with evocamd and restarted the cam what do you see on infobar what cam i can,t see any reason channels not clearing

on info bar bottom left says evocamd 2.1 i think did i do everything right delete scce & replace with osbornes put it back in var then keys delete existing & replace with osbornes put that in var/etc funny thing if i leave it on a pay chan after a few mins i get a static pic from a different chan a fta one say i leave on skyone i get a pic from bbc2 frozen on screen would i be better with a different image what else besides gemini works do the castle images clear cable anything else worth a try this is the furthest ive got

on info bar bottom left says evocamd 2.1 i think did i do everything right delete scce & replace with osbornes put it back in var then keys delete existing & replace with osbornes put that in var/etc funny thing if i leave it on a pay chan after a few mins i get a static pic from a different chan a fta one say i leave on skyone i get a pic from bbc2 frozen on screen would i be better with a different image what else besides gemini works do the castle images clear cable anything else worth a try this is the furthest ive got

Why did you delete scce all you needed to do was place your roms there same with keys no need to deleate folder just place your keys in there i think if you chmod 755 apply and save your scce and keys you might be ok *******

do i need to reflash it now then? one thing i was thinking ive been using osbornes files if my box is enigma 2 is his enigma 1 will it make any difference

Back