nightmare 7025

thanks mate will they work with a different image i found one called the dream am flashing it now

unsure mate i will try to attach it have you got a 7025? if so did you have a lot of probs setting it up, i could do with having a chat via msn with someone who has a similar set up my addy is [email protected] thanks for all the help up to now i will get it working somehow, i remember my 1st dbox2 that was a barsteward

update the dream one had no way of downloading any cams etc will try something else

refashed with gemini 1.70 used westkills scce & keys didnt delete the existing folders this time just placed them in side existing folders scce & keys ftp'd the cables .xml did a scan installed cams evocamd, mgcamd via blue panel get fta but no pay tv what am i doing wrong. i'm at my wits end now with this how do i know cams are working other than the obvious

here are a few pics of screen just in case it shows something i have/haven't done correctly.

Last edited:
Did you upload the contents of the scce and the keys folder to the right folders on the box.
Uploading only the folders make no sense.

I can,t get it why you are getting this problem if you placed every thing in the right place channels should clear try to start your cam on fta channel leave it for while let the keys role then go to encraypted channel no good trying other images there are only few that work on 7025c they require more work than this image********

It looks like satpink dropped the whole folders to the box and not the single files and created new sub folders.
var/keys/keys and var/scce/scce make no sense.

ok fdeleted contents of scce & keys i uploaded the whole folder this time i opened folder 1st then selected everything within folder ftp'd all contents to folder same with scce & keys

all working MASSIVE THANKS to everyone who helped me with this got to sort out channels now into bouquets unsure how to do it any pointers will be welcome :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

press tv then blue button then menu it should say add bouquet
make your boquets genral ,movies ,sports,etc

then to add channels to bouquets
press tv >red>menu >add channel to bouquet

some thing like that lol:FRIGHT:

Back