Nice PC for Sale

capcomind

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've just got a new laptop and am selling my old desktop system. Its a 2.8g HT P$4 (800 mhz fsb) Its got 2gb of DDR 400 sd ram (Dual Channel) It has an 80 and 120 gb HDD (IDE) 2 pioneer 107 DVD writers, A caddy for swapping removable drives over, It is SATA compatible, has Gigabit LAN USB 2 and GeForce FX5600 (256 mb) agp 8x graphics card and a seperate ata 133 raid controller (Space for 8 ide drives in total as well as your SATA ones). It has all the usual ports (USB serial paralell) and comes with a 17" LCD Monitor. It runs a dream and I'm only selling it to free up space. PM me with sensible offers or if you want any more info.

you carnt do that m8, your breaking the rules............

you must quote a price, this aint fleabay........

but tell ya what i am interested...........

Sorry fellas didn't realise I was breaking any rules........ Usually leave my specs on the workbench.... I'm looking for £450 plus carriage for the beast, I'll post a pic, It also has a caddy with two inners, I used it to avoid dual boot OS nightmares!!!

@ maryhinge.......... Its soo quick it would be there before it left!!
@B3nnyb0y 12 years building em teaches you how to match the components and build em to squeeze the most from em...........

Back